- + Follow
Currently working as an Interaction designer and UX consultant at Cognizant Interactive unit of
Cognizant Technology Solutions
A-1 block, Sakthi Majestic Appartment Mob: 8939036426
Okkiyam- Thoraipakkam Email: email@example.com
Old Mahabalipuram Road firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai - 600097
To work at a place where I can best utilize my design skills to contribute some useful and productive output.
• Pursued Post Graduation in Product Design in from National Institute of Design, Paldi.
• B-tech in Electronics and Communication engineering from SRMCEM college affiliated to UP Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
• All India Senior School Certificate Examination.
BHEL Shiksha Niketan, Jhansi 70% .
• All India Secondary school Examination.
BHEL Shiksha Niketan, Jhansi with 75.4%.
Awards and certificates
• Participated in singing competitions at ‘Abhivyakti’ the cultural festival of
our engineering college SRMCEM and won 3rd prize. ( Feb2006)
• Completed GSM system overview training at ITI limited., Mankapur.
• Secured 56th rank in COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM for DESIGN 2009 with percentile Of 95.96%.
• Participated in Badge Of Honour at ‘TECHNICHE’, an annual Techno
Management Festival organized at IIT Guwahati. (September 2008)
• Was the organizer of Decorative cell in ‘Abhivyakti’ the cultural festival of
our engineering college SRMCEM. (Feb 2006)
• Currently working as a lead UX designer/ consultant in the EBA(Enterprise Business Application) unit of Cognizant Technology solution(7 months) at Chennai.
(From January 2012 till now)
• Worked at Whirlpool Global Consumer Design studio as a product design intern, for 2 months, on their Genius refrigerator project.
(From October 2012 – December 2012)
• Worked at Epsilon Engineering Private Limited(Sheet metal product manufacturing company), based in Gandhinagar, Gujarat , for 7 months ,as a product designer, on their scrap management project.
(From June 2011- December 2011)
Concept sketching, hand/digital rendering Mock up/model making, CAD
3D modeling, Packaging, Graphic/logo design, Customer interaction
management, problem solving, Brand management and innovation.
• Adobe Cs5: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
• Corel 15: Draw, Photopaint,
• Autodesk: Alias studio 2010, Sketchbook pro, showcase
• MS Office 2010
• Bunkspeed Hypershot, Keyshot
• Axure pro
• Flash 8
Music (listening and singing), football, travelling, graffiti.
National Institute of Design, India