- + Follow
My goal is to establish myself as a product designer.
I am enthusiastic, creative, skilled and responsible person. I enjoy working on a wide variety of product categories. I would like to be part of a team and develop my skills in a broad spectrum of assignments and participate in all phases of a design process.
communication device SOLARIS
Westland, MI Email: email@example.com
College for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI
Pursuing BFA in Product Design. Anticipated graduation date 2012
Rivne State University, Rivne, Ukraine
BFA, Major: Ukrainian Culture, Teaching, Fine Art and Crafts, 2000
GPA 3.8 HONORS: Dean’s list, Scholarships.
Electrolux, Anderson, SC
Product Design Intern, 2011
Dow Corning, Midland, MI
Product Design Intern, summer, 2010
• Was leading two projects (one individual and one team work) from the project brief to the final presentation, including a research, concept sketching, 3D models, communication.
• Participated in additional projects that needed a support.
Black & Decker, Sponsored Studio, spring, 2010
• Worked in a team to create a line of environmentally friendly, space saving products.
• Designed a solar powered Air Purifier and created a logo for B&D.
Samsung, Sponsored Studio, fall, 2010
• Lifestyle Centric Mobile Device for active young professionals.
Russian Cultural Center, Farmington Hills, MI
Art Teacher, 2006—Present
Novi Woods Montessori School, Novi, MI
Vernissage Interior Inc, Livonia, MI
Artist, 2004—2007 (murals, icon painting, restoration and conservation).
Middle School, Rivne, Ukraine
Art and Crafts Teacher, 2001—2003
Freelance artist/designer, 2000—Present
AREAS OF PROFIENCY
Ukrainian (native language )
Russian (native language)
CCS Spring Exhibition, CCS, Detroit, MI
"Our Throwaway Society", Madonna University, Livonia, MI
"The Art of Healing", Duderstadt Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
"A New Earth", Madonna University, Livonia, MI
"A Place at the Table", Art Center, Ann Arbor, MI
"One Great Tapestry", Madonna University, Livonia, MI
College for Creative Studies Detroit