- + Follow
Paromita Das ( Clothing Designer )
Freelance Clothing Designer and Apparel Manufacturer
Freelance Clothing Designer / Apparel Producer. 10 years experience in Clothing Tech Pack Design I have been working with various Fashion Brand in USA, UK and Middle East. Also Support Clothing Brands in Apparel Production at Own Clothing Production Unit. Provide end-to-end solution starting from Clothing Design, Tech Sheet Design, Pattern Design and Grading, Grading and Marking, Sample Development and Apparel Production.
- Clothing Design ( Fashion & Apparel Design )
- Apparel Tech Pack and Spec Sheet
- Pattern Design Grading and Marking
- Clothing Sample Development
- Apparel Production
We produce Small to Medium Quantity of Garment for both Woven Garments and Knitted T-Shirts and Dresses. Our ( MOQ is 200 PCS for Knitted T-Shirts / Style / Color) and For Woven Garments Our MOQ is the Fabric MOQ.
Clothing Tech Pack Designer
T-Shirt Graphic Designer
Freelance Clothing Designer and Apparel Producer
- Urban Purple
- Bangalore, India
- Apr 2008 - Present (5 years 8 months)
Owner of Fashion Studio and Garment Manufacturing Unit - "Urban Purple" Fashion Design Studio. Urban Purple is an Integrated Unit of Fashion Studio and Garment Manufacturing Unit . We have formed to support small and New Clothing Line Start-ups building their brand. We have been serving more than 40 International brands across globe.
Clothing Technical Designer ( Tech Pack Designer )
- International Clothing House ( ICH)
- Sep 2006 - Apr 2008 (1 year 7 months)
• Designing Garments and Apparel as per the client requirement and Trend.
• Planning colors / fabric/product categories for each seasons range.
• Sample Developing and getting the sample approved by the client.
• Coordinating with the Merchandiser pertaining to client’s requirement and feasibility of material. Range presentation with the marketing department to buyers.
• Showroom Handling and Maintenance and Costing.
• In charge of sampling, pattern making, fabric sourcing.
• Co-ordination and execution of production amongst the junior designer, pattern makers, tailors, different vendors of hand and machine embroideries.
• Designing the full collection of the series of Dresses and ensuring it to come out on the pick season.
• Development of concepts for the upcoming seasons.
Freelance Fashion Designer
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Jul 2006 - Sep 2006 (2 months)
• Designing the collection for Men / Women Garment, Sports wear and Means formal wear.
• Visual Merchandising and Graphic Layout making for the stores.
Tech Pack Designer and Fit Technician
- Mira Exim Pvt.Ltd
- Nov 2005 - Jun 2006 (7 months)
Worked with Mira Exim Pvt. Ltd formerly Vama Groups from November 2005 to June 2006.An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Organization & Vikramaditya Group of Industries with an annual Turnover of 2 Million Units of Apparel and .5 Million of Textiles.
Freelance Fashion Designer
- JayRam Exports Pvt.Ltd
- Jun 2004 - Nov 2005 (1 year 5 months)
Kids Wear Apparel Design and Fit Technician for Kids Wear Apparel.
Planning for Seasons Collection and Executing the Design Process.
National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Post Graduate in Fashion Design Fashion Design
- 2004 - 2005
show more »