- + Follow
Paromita Das ( Clothing Designer )
Tech Pack Designer and Clothing Manufacturer
Clothing Designer / Garment Manufacturer offer end to end Solution to Apparel Brands from Clothing Design, Apparel Tech Packs, Garment Production . 10 years experience in Apparel Design, Clothing Tech Pack Design, and Garment Manufacturing in Various Apparel Segments. I have been working with various Fashion Brand in USA, UK and Middle East. Also, Support Clothing Brands in Apparel Production at Own Clothing Production Unit. Provide end-to-end solution starting from Clothing Design, Tech Sheet Design, Pattern Design and Grading, Grading and Marking, Sample Development and Apparel Production. We are one of the Leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Readymade Garments in India. Service Provided: - Clothing Design ( Fashion & Apparel Design ) - Apparel Tech Pack and Spec Sheet - Pattern Design Grading and Marking - Clothing Sample Development - Apparel Production We produce Small to Medium Quantity of Garment for both Woven Garments and Knitted T-Shirts and Dresses. Our ( MOQ is 200 PCS for Knitted T-Shirts / Style / Color) and For Woven Garments Our MOQ is the Fabric MOQ.
Clothing Tech Pack Designer
T-Shirt Graphic Designer
Clothing Designer and Owner of Fashion Studio and Garment Manufacturing Unit - "Urban Purple" Fashion Design Studio. Urban Purple is an Integrated Unit of Fashion Studio and Garment Manufacturing Unit . We have formed to support small and New Clothing Line Start-ups building their brand. We have been serving more than 40 International brands across globe.
• Designing Garments and Apparel as per the client requirement and Trend.
• Planning colors / fabric/product categories for each seasons range.
• Sample Developing and getting the sample approved by the client.
• Coordinating with the Merchandiser pertaining to client’s requirement and feasibility of material. Range presentation with the marketing department to buyers.
• Showroom Handling and Maintenance and Costing.
• In charge of sampling, pattern making, fabric sourcing.
• Co-ordination and execution of production amongst the junior designer, pattern makers, tailors, different vendors of hand and machine embroideries.
• Designing the full collection of the series of Dresses and ensuring it to come out on the pick season.
• Development of concepts for the upcoming seasons.
• Designing the collection for Men / Women Garment, Sports wear and Means formal wear.
• Visual Merchandising and Graphic Layout making for the stores.
Worked with Mira Exim Pvt. Ltd formerly Vama Groups from November 2005 to June 2006.An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Organization & Vikramaditya Group of Industries with an annual Turnover of 2 Million Units of Apparel and .5 Million of Textiles.
Kids Wear Apparel Design and Fit Technician for Kids Wear Apparel.
Planning for Seasons Collection and Executing the Design Process.