I currently work in Macau Creations as an interior designer from 2010 to present. To get more information about my company, please click the following link out:
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Design (Architecture Track)
The University of Kansas (KU), Lawrence, KS
Degree expected: December, 2008
Major GPA: 3.63/ 4.00
Overall GPA: 3.48/4.00
2010-Present, Interior Designer and the CEO l Creative Director Assistant, Macau Creations., Macau, China.
- Managed the whole interior projects (MC Retail and Cunha Bazaar).
- Concentrated on the retail space planning and material options.
- Arranged exhibitions schedule, display and distribution of manpower.
- Coordinated the daily works and retail promotions in the design department.
2009-2010, Designer, Maxtop Technology Corp., Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
- Collaborated with a team of two other co-workers to design graphic
layout for company's website and weekly promotion advertisements.
- Took photograph and made poster and catalog for their products.
- Managed and organized company's website and their Ebay account.
- Directly communicate with clients in person, over the phone, or by email.
2009-2010, Volunteer, World Federation of Chinese Traders Alumni, Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
- Designed posters, souvenir items, and catalogs for their activities
- Assisted in taking photo during their events and seminars
2007-2008, Designer, Bommeow Battery Campany, Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
- Created and prepared layouts for advertisement design
2008 Summer, Assistant, Mahbub Rashid, Associate Professor of Interior Design in the Department of Design, The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, U.S.A.
- Managed and organized research papers
- Composed lists to make electronic copies
2005-2009, Design team volunteer, Lawrence Memorial Hospital Gift Shop, Lawrence, KS, U.S.A.
- Developed a new floorplan for the interior space
- Made poster and took photograph for their products
Mar 2006, Project Assistant, KU Graphic Design Studio Remodeling Project, Lawrence, KS, U.S.A.
- Collaborated with a team of three other students to design and select
materials for the project
- Created 3D rending model for the interior space; presented final design
to supervising faculty
Sep 2005, Poster Designer Assistant, KU Poster Making for Hallmark's Lecture, Lawrence, KS, U.S.A.
- Worked on a team of four to create a promotional poster for Hallmark
2011?2012,Headquarters of the Macau Cultural Creative Industry Association,Deputy Supervisor.
2005-2009, International Interior Design Association (IIDA), Member.
2008-2010, American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), Member.
2006-Present, The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS), Member.
2007-2009, KU IIDA Chairperson
2005-2010, Participant in IIDA Student Career Day and Events, ASID. Events, AIA Events, Women in Design Conferences, and Color Forecast.
Jun 2008, Participant in The Necon World's Trade Fair 2008, Chicago, IL.
May 2007, Participant in KU Study Abroad Summer Program (Design and Photography), Germany and Italy.
Honors and Achievements:
Oct 2012, Achieved the Certificate in Art Administration at Institute for Tourism Studies, Macau
Jun 2008, M & S Calvin Bushong Scholarship from the Design Department at the University of Kansas, U.S.A
May 2007, Department of Design, Interior Design Scholarship at The University of Kansas, U.S.A
2006 -2007, Foundation Studies Scholarship at The University of Kansas, U.S.A
Nov 2007, Photographs chosen for display in the KU Study Abroad Photo Exhibition Celebrating International Education Week, U.S.A
Dec 1998, Participant in 13th Asian Games, Bangkok, Thailand
May 1997, Participant in 2nd East Asian Games, Pusan, South Korea
Proficient in: AutoCAD 2012, SketchUp 7.0, Photoshop ,
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Experience in: Illustrator and InDesign
Proficient in: Cantonese (Native Speaker), Mandarin and English,