- + Follow
Peter Sin Guili
Design Marketing & Events Specialist ★ Co-Founder - Vibrance...
Peter is a "DYNAMIC NETWORKER", a Design Marketing & Events Specialist, WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer and Assessor, NLP Practitioner, and a MAS-licensed Financial Adviser. He provides Professional Portfolio Advisory to Corporations and Individuals in Insurance, Investments, Wills and Business Succession Planning. Peter also holds a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) degree from LASALLE College of the Arts Singapore and Open University. Previously a Training Programme Manager and Marketing Specialist in the Government sector, Peter brings into his current role a wealth of skills and experience in Design, Training, Portfolio Management and Marketing. His is also the Co-Founder and Marketing Director of Vibrance Events | Singapore Dynamic Business Networking (SDBN), where he oversees Programme Marketing, Events Publicity, Training Management, and Social Media Training.
MVP - Mobile Vitalising Pack - Solar Powered Water & Energy Travel Kit for Adventure Travellers
MEMENTO Memory LifeBook - Mobile Memory Aid for the Dementia Challenged
Design Projects for Singapore Corporation of Rehabilitive Enterprises
Co-Founder and Marketing Director
- Vibrance Events | Singapore Dynamic Business Networking (SDBN)
- Jul 2013 - Present (5 months)
VISIT US: http://www.meetup.com/Singapore-Dynamic-Business-Networking-SDBN
Singapore Dynamic Business Networking (SDBN) was created to provide a dynamic business platform for both established and emerging Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, and Professionals to rapidly expand their network in Singapore and regionally in ASEAN.
JOIN US in our Monthly Open Business Networking Night in the heart of the Central Business District, and Experience NEW Business opportunities, referrals, collaborations, and the building of QUALITY contacts by connecting with like-minded, distinct Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Professionals from diverse fields!
If you are interested in a Collaboration or to Showcase your products or services at our Exclusive Events, Feel free to Speak to any of our Organisers and Visitors Hosts to know more!
We are ESPECIALLY Looking for the following Professionals to JOIN US!
1. Interior Design & Product Design Entrepreneurs (Consultancy / Freelance)
2. Trainers & Coaches (Investments / NLP / Sales / LifeSkills)
3. Legal Professionals & Accountants (Corporate / Individual Services)
4. Business & Recruitment Consultants (Corporate / Individual Services)
5. Healthcare Professionals (Doctors, Dentist, TCM, Therapists, Counsellors)
6. F & B Business Owners (Provides Corporate Catering Services)
7. Transport Service Providers (Limo Services, Movers)
8. Diversified Printing & Publishing Services (Banners / Greeting Cards / T-Shirt Printing / Books etc)
9. Customised Gifts and Florists (Provide Corporate Gift Solutions)
10. Event Organisers (Wedding, Corporate Events, Exhibitions etc)
We warmly welcome Sponsors and Aspiring Leaders to join our Singapore Dynamic Business Networking (SDBN) - Organising Team to contribute to the diversity and synergy of this group!
To Know More how can you be part of our Events, You can Whatsapp me at +65 96888439 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio Adviser (Insurance, Investments & Will Planning)
- Zurich Life Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd | SimplyWills Pte Ltd
- May 2012 - Present (1 year 7 months)
To help my Valued Corporate and Individual Clients through Comprehensive, Justified & Professional advice across 3 Key Financial Planning Segments:
1) LIFE INSURANCE; CORPORATE & GENERAL INSURANCE:
I provide Insurance Advisory & Solutions design to Protect my Client & their Businesses against Life & Corporate uncertainties through Emergency Fund strategies that offer them a Peace of Mind.
- Family & Disability Income Protection
- Comprehensive Critical Illness Protection
- Key-Man Corporate Protection and Director's Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Protection, Public & Products Liability Insurance
- Personal & Group Global Accident Protection
- Personal & Group Global Travel Insurance
- Property Mortgage Loan Protection (Level & Decreasing Terms)
- Hospital & Surgical Protection (Leveraging CPF Medisave)
- CPF Medishield & Eldershield Plan Supplements (Leveraging CPF Medisave)
- CPF LIFE & Annuity Supplements
2) SAVINGS PROTECTION, INVESTMENTS & WEALTH ACCUMULATION MANAGEMENT:
I provide Investment Advisory & Solution Design to Protect my Client's Life Savings against Inflation & Global Market uncertainties through diversified Investment Portfolios (Hedging, Value Investing & Growth Strategies). My Core specialities are Investment-Link Policies (ILP), Unit Trusts, & Endowments. We provide Flexible, Transparent Solutions using Risk Profiling, DCA & Strategic Portfolio Allocation in both Bond & Equities Market, to help our Valued Clients to Invest with Confidence to Protect & Grow their Wealth.
(Lump Sum Investments / Regular Savings Plans)
- High Networth & Business Fund Investments
- Marriage & Housing Fund Planning
- Children Education Fund Planning
- Retirement Fund Planning
3) WILLS, ESTATE PLANNING & BUSINESS SUCCESSION PLANNING (WEALTH DISTRIBUTION):
I provide Professional Will writing, Safe keeping & Probate application services to ensure my Clients' Assets are distributed to their rightful beneficiaries with accordance to their wishes.
Singapore Internet Marketer | Freelance Internet Marketing Trainer | Social Media Trainer
- Jan 2012 - Present (1 year 11 months)
Coaching Beginners on Fundamentals of Internet Marketing and Social Media Training. For Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Interested Individuals looking to Create an "Internet Powerhouse" for their Business Services and Generate Business Leads and Monthly Passive Income via "Internet Real Estate".
8 Key Topics I Coach:
1) Step-By-Step ==> Website Creation Fundamentals (Domain Registration, Hosting, Wordpress Plugins)
2) Learn How To ==> Apply Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Techniques (Both On-Page and Off-Page, Keyword Research, Softwares)
3) What, How & Who To ==> Write Your Website Content Effectively (Content Curation Strategies and Application Methods)
4) Why, How & What To ==> Plan and Build a Social Media Haven for Business (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Digg etc) to Drive Quality Free Referral Traffic that Converts
5) When, Where & How To ==> Get Quality Free and Paid Sources to Accumulate Facebook LIKES and GOOGLE +1 Quickly and Effectively to Jumpstart Your Social Media Presence
6) Why, How & Where To ==> Apply Link Building & Social Bookmarking Strategies (Generate Sustainable Free Organic & Referral Traffic)
7) When, How & Where To ==> Drive Paid Traffic (Google Adwords, Facebook Adverts, Other Providers)
8) How, What & Where To ==> Monetise Your Website ("Cash-Cow Your Website" using Google Adsense, Chitika, Smowtion, Kontera, Amazon and other Providers)
Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media - Social Media -
Marketing Executive, Design Development
- Singapore Furniture Industries Council
- Nov 2010 - Apr 2012 (1 year 5 months)
• Develop, administer & market design-business skills development programmes to groom furniture design talents & promote design to enterprises.
• Manage & organise international design-business programmes such as: curated exhibitions, collaborative workshops, forums & seminars, networking sessions, & furniture design competitions. Participants range from tertiary design students to design educators, to professional designers & business owners in fields of furniture, interior, product & multi-disciplinary design.
• Represent the Council in regional marketing trips to design-centric exhibitions & events across Asia & Europe. Independently forge meetings with potential overseas collaborators & exhibitors to promote SFIC design initiatives, study & report market trends, & developing partnership programmes with potential independent designers, design institutions & businesses regionally.
• Work closely with multiple Governmental agencies including DesignSingapore Council, Spring Singapore, International Enterprise Singapore on proposals & execution of varied programmes.
Freelance Trainer & Facilitator
- Star Horizon Learning
- Aug 2010 - Oct 2010 (2 months)
• Conducted environmental outreach programmes at secondary schools & tertiary colleges to train students as NEA (National Environmental Agency) community recycling ambassadors.
• Delivered stand-up training in classroom settings. Facilitated group discussions, role-play scenarios, & simulation exercises to evaluate competencies of participants.
Assistant Manager, Vocational Programmes
- Singapore Corporation of Rehabilitative Enterprises
- Sep 2009 - Aug 2010 (11 months)
• Oversaw & administered vocational training programmes implemented in Singapore Changi Prison, Changi Women's Prison & Kaki Bukit Prison School. These programmes are tailored for inmates during incarceration to level up employability & life skills to prepare them for re-integration into the society.
• Programmes managed comprises: Institute of Technical Education (ITE) courses, Multi-Media Training, IT Skills Training, & WSQ-certified soft skills courses (generic skills training).
• Responsibilities & Portfolio:
- Planned, coordinated & supervised skills development courses.
- Maintained & monitored programme statistics/KPIs.
- Oversaw programme logistical requirements & training facilities.
- Supervised in-house and vendor trainers.
- Conducted course briefings & selection interviews to assess
clients' (inmates) training needs & suitability.
- Oversaw competency assessments as Presiding Examiner in Singapore Prisons..
- Organised post-course reviews with trainers & clients (inmates) to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Liaised with governmental, community, educational & industry
partners for implementation & coordination of