To create not only better products, but truly innovative game changing designs. To integrate design, with technology and our world, to make a difference. I Design!
Growing up outside, nature often inspires my thinking. Design with skin in the game... become the user yourself... and you will find design relevant once again.
San Francisco State University FALL 2004 – SPRING 2009
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design, Concentration in Product Design and Development
Dean’s list and President’s list recipient
Kokatat, Arcata, Ca
October 2011 - October 2012
Technical Designer and Product Graphics, - Water sports
Work as a part of the whole production process, designing and communicating with sourcing and production to develop technical garments; such as Dry Suits, and PFD's, and accessories. With Manufacturing 50 Feet from where I sit.
Plan Toys Inc, Mountain View, CA MAR 2010 – NOV 2010
Product Designer - Parenting Magazine- Best toys of 2011
• Owned toy design through all stages of idea creation to production for Preschool market.
• Designed and executed the creation of six new toys ready for sale.
• Assessed Plan Toys production methods and manufacturing quality in Asian Factory.
Adventure Medical Kits, Oakland, CA FEB 2008 – MAR 2009
Assistant Product Designer
• Produced technical bag, and industrial design mock-ups to product specifications for product management team.
• Assisted design process from idea creation to product development and package graphics
• Quickly added value as an innovative thinker, self-starter and cohesive team-member.
Arbor Sports, Venice, CA AUG- SEP 2008
• Managed market research and cost analysis for new alternative clothing and sourcing options.
• Developed new athletic gear and clothing designs to graphic design team.
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Knowledge of plastic and metal fabrication techniques
• SolidWorks, AutoDesk, Catia, Inventor, Alias 3-D computer modeling, Rhino, Sketchbook Pro