- + Follow
Graphic Designer / Art Director
Innovative Designer with seven years of experience in apparel and product development from concept through completion. Apply all aspects of design and trend research to bring creative solutions to every product and collection.
- Playhouse Apparel is the part of the brand that sells soft and hard goods.
- Playhouse Studio is the creative design studio that gives clients a unique approach to each of their projects, no matter big or small.
- Manage and oversee all brand and identity packages, apparel, graphic and web site design that contribute to the overall look and feel of the brand and it's parts.
- Oversee all projects that come in and go out of the design studio.
- Interact with clients every step of the way to make sure we bring their vision to life into a form that their clients will be able to interact with.
- Directed and managed the branding and concept of a new restaurant.
- Created all graphics and illustration, character development, branding and identity development and web design.
- Rebranded a Minor League Baseball team's identity.
- Developed graphics, cut and sew, and trims for men's apparel seasonal collections.
- Led incremental product lines for apparel.
- Helped develop MLB program and aided in the growth of MLB apparel.
- Developed exclusive apparel packages for MLB, CFL, NCAA and NASCAR.
- Developed successful hot market projects for Pinstripe Bowl and CFL Championship.
- Worked with Business Unit Manager and IT to successfully create software program to aide in the selling of apparel. Oversaw the design of apparel and uploading of designs into program.
- Secured printing technique books for each of the companies we worked with to gain visibility of each of their strength, weakness and abilities.
- Oversee every aspect of the art and printing process from inception to creating the design to separating the colors and getting the art print-ready for the final product. We print a variety of garments, pucks, sticks and more.
- Keep up with the latest trends and college events, including, but not limited to, games, championships and other school activities.
- Research color, garment materials, threads, and a variety of inks and their capabilities to keep on par with the latest techniques in the industry.
Aided in the creative development process for many different design materials for various colleges and college basketball tournaments.