- + Follow
Graphic Designer at Pom Graphic Design©
west palm beach, FL
west palm beach, FL
Graphic Designer - I have studied graphic design in 2 different countries and have done so with passion for approximately six years. I am highly knowledgeable and talented in many mainstream illustrative programs such as Adobe CS4, Quark Xpress, Corel Paint just to name a few. My designs stem mostly from my experience in artwork and my passion for painting and photography. My design skills: •Editorial Design •Corporate ID •Collateral & •Promotional •Layout •Ad design •Package Design You can contact me at: pamelagallegos@Pomgraphicdesign.com Website: http://pomgraphicdesign.com/ AIGA Member Profile: http://portfolios.aiga.org/pomgraphicdesign My shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PomGraphicDesign Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pomgraphicdesign My Blog: http://pomgraphicart.blogspot.com/ Home Decor: http://kessinhouse.com/pages/pom-graphic-design Fashion Design: http://vividly.co/brands/Pom-Graphic-Design.html Society6: http://society6.com/pomgraphicdesign Prints on Wood: www.printsonwood.com/artists/pomgraphicdesign Tumblr: http://pomgraphicdesign.tumblr.com/ Instagram: http://instagram.com/pomgraphicdesign Twitter: https://twitter.com/pomgraphicart Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pamelagallegos/ Specialties: Illustration - Pattern Design - Logo Design - Promotional Branding Strategies - Graphic Design - Typography - Layout Design - AD Design
Paintings & Illustrations
• Design of appealing and creative ads for clients.
• Design layout for 30 to 48 pages monthly.
• Work closely with editors to create visual concepts for every section of the magazine.
• Retouching photos, manipulating photos and color correction for all photos and advertisements.
• Creation of custom type treatments, art, and image manipulation for magazine, brochures, DAL magazine cards, flyers.
My art focuses on natural elements in all its force. You can see many organic and geometrical shapes in each piece. I communicate life, energy and forces of nature through my art. I chose to paint in oils and acrylics and do illustrations in pencil, charcoal and stylographic pen.
My greatest inspiration is nature and its spiritual and magical world within. Being in complete harmony with myself allows me to listen to my inner soul; this is where true art comes from and it’s a vast and infinite field of creativity and love in all its expressions.
I have studied graphic design in 2 different countries and have done so with passion for approximately 6 years now. I am highly knowledgeable and talented in many mainstream illustrative programs such as Adobe CS5, Quark Xpress and Corel Paint just to name a few.
My designs stem mostly from my experience in artwork and mixed media and my passion for painting and photography.
Offering Services of:
- Editorial Design - Corporate ID - Collateral & Promotional - Layout - Logo Design
- Ad Design - Package Design
• Business Cards • Postcards • Flyers • Logos • Brochures • Envelopes • Letterheads • Posters • Menus • Calendars • Catalogs • Newsletters • Magazine Layout/Design • T-Shirt Design
Some of my clients:
• Mike Donaghy - "CharGONE" - Logo Design - www.chargone.com
• Cristina Henderson - "EmmaLu" - Logo Design - Organic Clothing Cotton Company
• Alain Zimmer - "BluePlateNation" - Logo Design
• Terri Sapp - "Havoc Dog" - Logo Design
• Luis Soto - "Colibri Trading, Pisco Killa" - Logo & Product Label Design - www.piscokilla.com
• Audra Conklin- Company Modern Mermaids,LLC - Product Label Design
• Imagina Medios - Corporate Id, Collateral Design, Book Series Design + Illustration
• Paralegal Support - Corporate Id, Collateral Design
• Dawn Flynn - Hair Stylist Business Cards
• Renato Consiglieri - Personal Trainer Business Cards
• Natalie & Paco Guzman - Wedding Invitation Envelopes & Cards
Artemis Design Group is an in-house design agency run by honors students and supervised by faculty and staff. Artemis works with real world clients on real world projects.
Production of arts and crafts