Detail oriented with an analytical bent of mind and positive attitude.
PRAJYOT ASHOK KADAM
E-Mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking entry level assignments in Industrial Design (Automobiles)/ Product Design with a growth oriented organization in Automobile sector, Product design etc.
• A budding professional with Masters in Design from Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, Assam.
• Acquired varied knowledge through training, internship and various projects.
• Proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilization it in a productive manner.
• Knowledge of Alias (3D), Adobe Photoshop cs4, Rhinoceros, PRO-E, etc.
• Ability of building and sustaining Network Relationship within & outside the organization.
• An effective communicator with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Detail oriented with an analytical bent of mind and positive attitude.
2011 Masters in Design from Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, Assam. Secured 8.31 CPI.
2009 Bachelors in Engineering (Production) from Walchand Institute of Technology, Sholapur, Maharashtra, Sholapur University. Secured 65.65%.
• Successfully developed some innovative and creative designs during Masters in Design like:
? Redesign of car mirror
? Playful Paper Weight.
? An Ergonomic Paper Cup (Tea Cup).
• Alias (3D).
• Alias Sketchbook Pro.
• Adobe Photoshop cs4.
• Adobe Illustrator.
• MS Office.
Master Thesis Project:
Title : To Explore New Identity of 1 Tonner/ Sub 1 Tonner Category of Vehicles for Rural/ Urban Indian Market (Passenger / Luggage Carrier).
Objective : To provide cheap yet comfortable public transport vehicles in the form of 1 tonner category.
Organization : TATA ELXSI, Pune.
Current Employer: lear corporation,Pune.
Designation : Designer
Duration :Sep 2012 ......Till Date
• Undergone training (Jun’10 to Aug’10) with TATA ELXSI LTD., Pune in Face Lift of Tata Ace.
• Successfully completed internship in Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd., Sholapur, Maharashtra in Foundry (Casting Unit) for 1 month (May’08 to June 08).
• Playful Paper Weight.
• An Ergonomic Paper Cup (Tea Cup).