I am a Graphic Designer who prepares and edits artwork for the etching process using CorelDraw.
Objective: To obtain a position applying my artistic and computer knowledge while continuing to learn and expand my skill set.
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Pagemaker
• Macromedia Director
• Cut Studio
• Sound Edit Pro
• Note Tab Lite
• Netscape Composer
• Corel Word Perfect
• Microsoft Office
• Third Place – Best Cartoon – Michiana Professional Chapter Society of Professional Journalists (1998)
• YMCA 2004 Summer Camp T-Shirt Publication
• Indiana University of South Bend, Annual Magazine, The Analecta, 2001-2002 Edition
• Riley High School, Newspaper, The Review, 1996-1997, and 1997-1998
IVY Tech Community College
Major: General Studies
Concentration: Art & Design
Graduated – May 2009 with Associate of Science
Indiana University of South Bend
South Bend, IN
Major: Graphic Design
August 2001-May 2002
Saint Mary’s College
Notre Dame, IN
Major: Studio Art
August 1998-May 2001
February 2007 - present
Etching Industries Corporation
• Prepare and edit artwork for the etching process in CorelDraw.
• Improved inventory accuracy by creating an excel spreadsheet that showed how many plates can be made out of a sheet of brass for every plaque to fulfill customer orders.
• Created a filing system for all the sample artwork, which saves time in processing sample orders.
• Wrote art department training manual instructions for laser setup on plates.