- + Follow
DESIGN, to make a Difference.
Drinkware & Accessories
Lifestyle Accessory Design
NID , Paldi, Ahmedabad.
Mob: +91 9920491077
Mob: +91 9320562263
- Creative Problem Solving
- Excellent ability to innovate with materials, processes, and finishes.
- Strong Form, Color & Graphic sense
- Excellent visualization and representation in the form of Sketching & Rendering
- Good knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes
-Photoshop, Coral draw, Auto cad, Rhino and MS office
- Design Sustainable Products
- Furniture & Space Design
- Product conceptualizing, development and styling.
- Explore innovative materials & material combinations.
- VIP Industries Ltd: (current Job~ 1 year)
Design Manager for the brands VIP and Skybags.
Product design and development of Hard Luggage.
- HOME SOLUTIONS RETAIL INDIA LTD: ( 2 years 7 months)
Furniture Design/ Buying & Vendor Development
- SOUNDARYA DECORATORS: ( 1 year 8 months)
Office Furniture and Bathroom Furniture in Corian
- HOTMUGGS: ( 1 Year 6 months )
Drink ware & Accessories Design / Packaging / Graphics
- BLOWPLAST ERGONOMICS: ( 2 months Internship)
Research based project on identifying International trends in the visual language of contemporary products.
-TITAN INDUSTRIES LTD.: 1 month Internship with TANISHQ to Design bar accessories.
- Canton Fair in Guangzhou, China 2011
- Furniture Fairs in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan and Furniture market in Shunde, China 2010
- ORGATEC Furniture Fair 2006, Cologne, Germany.
Post Graduate program in Lifestyle Accessory Design from National Institute of Design (NID) Ahmedabad, India 2002-05
Graduated in B.F.A. from SIR J.J. INSTITUTE OF APPLIED ARTS, Mumbai, India 1998-2002
Projects undertaken at NID
Design for delight
Leather bags design for TATA INTERTIONAL Ltd.
Craft development project
Courses undertaken at NID
Elements of form
Visualization and Representation techniques
Geometry and structure
Material Manipulation & processes
National Institute of Design, India
NID, Ahmedabad.SIR J.J. INSTITUTE OF APPLIED ARTS, MUMBAI
- ‘Glide’ a Lounge chair design published in ‘Indian Architects & Builders’ magazine 2011 & showcased on top industrial design blog. http://www.yankodesign.com/2008/09/24/when-molded-plywood-just-wont-do/
- Winner of THE BRAND REPORTER MUGSHOT Contest 2006