- + Follow
Social Media Community Coordinator at Volvo Car Corporation
Short Hills, NJ
Short Hills, NJ
What I want most is simple. I want to change the world. I love animals, Eminem and Kobe Bryant. I think candy is one of the best things to ever happen to mankind. As a designer though, I’m a thinker, researcher, and visualizer. The way I see it, it is important to design around the needs of the end user. We can only determine those needs based on research. From there we can come up with the best possible solution and I think design is a huge part of the solution.
-Implemented and managed content and editorial calendar, ensuring relevant, on-brand communications were delivered.
-Part of a team that helped define the overall social brand strategy.
-Helped produce and execute a social influencer strategy.
-Performed vendor and platform evaluations to ensure we were consistently meeting the demands of the social consumer.
- Ensure that necessary aspects of the business are socialized
- Manage and monitor the Volvo Community across the web on multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TheFancy, Blogs and Forums.
A forward thinking apparel company founded by Rob Englert, Rahul Mahtani and Mohan Mahtani. We are Industrial Designers and bring our expertise into the apparel industry. We do consumer centered research that drives our designs.
-Utilize Facebook, Twitter, email to conduct daily outreach on behalf of General Motors, driving mentions, links, blog posts and video embeds.
-Write and update Facebook and Twitter content across Chevrolet social brand channels as well as interacting with tweeters and commenter’s
-Assist project manager and copywriter in weekly strategy and maintenance of content calendars for brand channels
-Develop and maintain a partner/blogger database in Excel and Google Docs
Studied Industrial Design
Creator of training software for all the major pharmaceutical companies
- Created unique artwork for presentations and graphics within the software
- Populated the XML for the software
- Edited the software code to ensure quality
Home appliance, fitness equipment, sports gear, and health and beauty company, which
takes innovative ideas and creates world wide distributed products.
- Responsible for creating sketches for the factory to instruct them how to assemble
products or packaging for products.
- Responsible for helping to improve existing designs and create new and innovative
- Responsible for market research
- Responsible for product quality testing
- Responsible for sketching of new and innovative ideas
Responsible for wear testing Nike Basketball shoes on different types of basketball
-Responsible for keeping logs about wear and performance related issues.
Men's, Women's and Children's clothing company, specializing in the production of apparel
goods for different companies
- Responsible for creating graphic elements on t-shirts
- Responsible for setting up the showrooms