- + Follow
Ranganath G S
Team Leader - Graphic Design
Over 13 years of experience as graphic designer with proven track record of delivering creative and innovative design solutions. Highly motivated individual with the ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Possesses dexterity to blend teamwork and enthusiasm with strong work ethics to produce outstanding results. Proficient in both PC and Mac platforms. Strengths: • Innovative, highly creative, good at thinking 'out of the box'. • Keeping abreast of relevant new techniques in design software & photography. • Experience with catalogue, brochure and magazine design. • Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team. • Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask. • Highly organised and able to prioritise own work schedule. • Able to work within brand and design guidelines. • Excellent graphical skills, creative flair and good colour sense.
Key player of the design team, executing various projects from the stage of conceptualising to delivering the final product. Responsibilities :
• Training and Mentoring a team. Oversee and work with team members from creating templates, editorial styling, Page
layouting, ad placing, pdf genarating, sending it to press and to upload the digital version of magazine to Issuu.
• Generating design concepts, templates and page layouts according to the principles and style sheet of the publishing
• Working collaboratively with editorial team to produce four-color magazines catering to multiple Business & Technology sectors including Oil & Gas, Communication & IT, Agriculture, Travel, etc.
• Designing advertisements for clients, magazine layouts, templates, newletters, web banners, flyers, marketing collaterals, catalogues and media kits.
• Creating in-house advertisements for various magazines published by the company.
• Quality checking of layouts, advertisements and art elements, as part of the prepress activities
• Designing pitches and presentations for the sales teams.
• Designing marketing/e-marketing materials for magazines.
• Training in-house designers and playing a vital role in creative brainstorming
Jobs Handled :
• Designed brochures and marketing collaterals for in house events. HSE Forum, Big Data, etc.
• Designed media kits for ORME magazine.
• Designed 12 page newsletter for Almansoori (Big 5 Show 2012).
• Worked on magazines for Middle East region, like ORME (Oil review Middle East) & TRME (Technical Review Middle East).
• Independently handled magazine’s page layouts for all 8 inhouse magazines.
• Worked on magazines for African region like African farming, ORA( Oil Review Africa) & Africa and Middle East Textiles
• New Template designing for inhouse magazine ORME & ORA.
Responsibilities: Creating Ads based on clients briefing, Coming up with a concept and visualizing, and designing Ads, Marketing collateral's.. etc
Clients Handled: IBM, Mastkalandar, Ndx Cards, Icreate, Bennigans, Boston market, Zicam, Dial soap, Tone, Mailwall remote.
(Basil Communications took our GDS International Indian operation) Jobs Handled : Same works of GDs International
Jobs Handled : Successfully completed 22 magazines in 8 months, Advertisements, Folders.
Jobs Handled : Advertisements, Brouchers, Posters, Flyiers, Corporate Identity Clients : Roha, ISRO, VSSC, BEL, HMT, Lundbeck, AstraZeneca.
Jobs Handled : Advertisements, Brouchers, Posters, Flyiers, Corporate Identity, Banners