After receiving a BFA in Industrial Design from Savannah College of Art and Design I have gained professional experience as an exhibit designer, design researcher, and industrial designer. My goal is to constantly immerse myself in new projects that will expand my knowledge and improve my skills as a designer.
• GOOD Design Award 2009 - Viking Designer Kitchen Appliance Line, 2008-2009
• U.S. Patent - Co-Inventor, Viking Range Corporation
• Featured portfolio on Core77
• Main Street Greenwood, MS bike rack design competition winner
• Guest Juror at 2008 SCAD/Continuum design charrette