- + Follow
Looking for full time job or freelance work
temporary folding home
- PROFESIONAL EXPERIENCE -
- 2012, curently working at GP designpartners in Vienna, Austria. http://www.gp.co.at/
- 2011, worked at formquadrat in Linz, Austria. www.formquadrat.com
- 2011, 5 months internship at "Instituto de Diseno y Fabrication" Valencia, Spain, http://www.institutoidf.com/
- Leadership and time management workshops 2010, - EDUCATION -
- Masters degree in Industrial Design University of Arts and Design Cluj Napoca, Romania 2008-2010,
- Interior Car Design Workshop "Renault Upper Range" with Renault 2008-2009,
- Interior Car Design Workshop "My First Renault" with Renault 2007-2008,
- Bachelor degree in Industrial design University of Arts and Design Cluj Napoca, Romania 2005-2008.
- AWARDS -
2011 Finalist at the "ULTIMA MANIFESTA design for social" competition http://www.in-utile.it/wpress/?page_id=1703&lang=it
- 2010 Finalist at the “DESIGN A BAG” international competition held in Hong Kong, China. http://www.designaccess-fa.com/main.asp?subid=207&p=
-2008 Winner 1 prize “NATIONAL INVENTICS COMPETITION BUCHAREST” with “Temporary Folding House” Diploma Project.
- 2008 Winner 1 prize “PURDESIGN COMPETITION” with “Temporary Folding House” Diploma Project.
- SKILLS -
- Team work: I have worked in various team projects at the University,
- Meditating skills: I have worked as a Freelance Designer on different projects, also had worked with all kinds of people, teaching drawing from Kindergarten to High School,
- Good organization and communication skills acquired form a 3 year workshop with Renault at the University where we also had to organize the final year project presentation.
- pencil, pen and marker sketching, digital sketching, rapid prototyping skils, clay modeling, wood working, foam modeling.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, SolidWorks, 3D-Rhino, Archicad, 3DS Max,
- English (fluent), German (proficient), Hungarian (proficient), Spanish (proficient)
University of Arts and Design Cluj Napoca