A self-motivated UI/ UX Designer and Researcher with a passion for mobile applications and websites. I'm an advocate for user research, usability testing, and rapid prototyping within my organization. I thrive a collaborative environment while working with developers and visual designers and settle for nothing but the best, to ensure that the outcome is feasible and pixel-perfect. and a detail-oriented creator of useful things, I have been designing for electronically mediated user experiences since 2007. My goal is to make the unwieldy intuitive, to find elegant solutions to complex problems, and to engage in purpose-driven work that produces practical results.
I do Flow, Structure Diagrams, Sketches & Wireframes, Lo-Fi Prototypes (UX Standards, Guidelines, Patterns) and Detailed designs & Hi-FI Prototypes. I work with Design, Product, and Engineering teams to create interfaces and user experiences, and delight them along the way. I create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience. I visualize complex sets of data in ways that are easy to comprehend.
Hold Bachelors Degree in Information Technology. Also did Certification in Fine Arts (Sketching) and completed diploma certificate in Graphic and Web design.
Specialties: Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Wireframe, Prototype (Lo-Fi/ Hi-Fi), User Experience, Design Research, Requirement Gathering, Task Analysis, Paper Prototyping, Heuristic Evaluation, SCRUM.
• Responsible for Visual and UX Design
• Utilize advanced knowledge of infographics, illustration, and presentation technology to deliver products that drive significant results for end-user client
• Provide on-going tutorials on information design and presentation development to a global audience
• Flow, Structure Diagrams, Sketches & Wireframes, Lo-Fi Prototypes (UX Standards, Guidelines, Patterns). Detailed designs & Hi-FI Prototypes
• Web Graphics, Advertisements, Layouts and Icons for the global web team, as well as facilitating connections and consistency between the printer UI and web platforms.
• Design software applications using HTML, CSS among others. Design and implement front-end business applications while working closely with developers
• Develop unique presentation designs that fit the individual presenter, align with the goals and purpose of the presentation, and cater to the specific anticipated audience
• Specialize in simplifying highly analytic or technical subject matter for corporate presentations through custom information design and art direction services
• Deliver visual presentations to transform complex, detailed topics into clear, persuasive communication tools
• Creating presentation slides & information visualization through unique graphic design solutions that translate complex ideas into compelling and visual stories
• Improve production process by developing master templates with commonly used layouts which help to begin work on a new project, streamline workflow, resulting in faster delivery
• Develop and implement graphic library of icons and illustrations to be used in presentation
• Create templates and build/ update guideline
• Mentor and guide design team members and other junior resources
Responsible for designing & developing Mock/Wire frames Microsites, Newsletters, e-Mailers, Web Portals and Creating HTML of them with the help of CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuary.
Responsible for creation of brochures, reports, leaflets, success stories, reference sheets, selling sheets, posters, recruitment advertisements and other various marketing collaterals for Nordics (Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark) and Capgemini Group Marketing and Communications department.
Responsible for Mobile Technologies. Responsible for design and develop Flash Applications e.g. Video Player, Audio Player, Text-to-Speech for Nestle Global Website. Responsible for creating screen savers, interaction models and User Interface details. Responsible for developing e-Book/e-Brochure in Page Flipping Technology for North America. Understanding of end-to-end product management & follow it with development process. Experience in creating various prototype methods and knowledge of best practices. Carried on similar activities for The Netherlands and Belgium Marketing and Communications department. Ensure that all deliverables meet the utmost quality standards and strictly follow corporate guidelines.
Ensure that all marketing collaterals are print-ready. Currently also working as a coordinator for Capgemini Group and ensure successful delivery of all Global success stories. Attend calls with client to understand project briefing. Prepare project plans and share with customer and ensure smooth delivery.
Worked as Flash Game Developer and Flash Designer For Purple Cookies LLC. Worked as Project coordinator and Sr. Designer for “Richland e-Solutions” Responsible for designing and developing websites.
Developed Flash Applications using logical frameworks built in Action Script 2.0 and 3.0. Coordinating the projects while interacting with US clients.
Responsible for managing and coordinating various projects to meet the client’s requirements with the utmost quality standards and within brand guidelines. Understanding and managing of end-to-end product management & follow it with development process. Responsible for attending client calls and understand their needs and requirements regarding various projects.
Designing of web and graphics layouts. Responsible for creating Web based graphic design like Index page, banner, E-mailer, E-cards & Flash works like Intro, screensaver, corporate presentation etc.Responsible for creating Micro site, Banner, Emailer etc.
Responsible for getting project from various bidding portal and from the local client as well. Responsible for creating Mockup/Wire frames, Web Template & Banner. Handled the task of preparing project plans, story board and sharing it with clients to ensure smooth delivery and on given time