Looking forward to pursue my career in a work environment where I could utilize and reinforce my creative skills & abilities. Also, want to grab opportunities to adapt new cutting edge technologies.
VISUAL DESIGN • USER INTERFACE
With more than 5 years of experience as a Visual or UI/UX designer, my work is to exhibit: Web, Flash and Print design. My role includes Website Creation, Typography, e-Learning, Creating Market Collaterals, Branding, Corporate Communication, Design Research and Web/ Print Design. I am instrumental in driving awareness and shaping the reputation of the esteemed teams. I develop the Brand & Corporate Identities, Web sites/portals, advertisements, promotional campaigns and worldwide PR efforts. I provide extremely customized design solutions across Print, New Media, e-learning, Graphics & Documentation to global business units.
· Established UX design as the first stage of all Web and mobile application developments, instituting a user-centered design (UCD) approach.
· Expert in creating Structure Diagrams, Sketches & Wireframes, Lo-Fi Prototypes (UX Standards, Guidelines, Patterns). Detailed designs & Hi-FI Prototypes.
· Interactive Design and Web technology within Marketing & Communications Department using UI/UX Technology (Presentation, Designing, XHTML, DHTML, CSS), Flash Design / Development (with Action script 2.0), Flash catalyst.
· Expert in creating Graphic Arts in Digital and Print media.
· Experience of designing/developing Flash API e.g. Video Player, Audio Player, Text-to-Speech.
· Expert to understand and create information structure for web applications
· Expert in Online campaign design, Designing E-commerce sites, etc.
· Handled successfully Online portal design & development from start to end
· Working on Smart Mobile User Interface
· Prototyping of interfaces in web technologies in both DIV and table structure
· Ability to perform for Workflow, XML technologies.
· QA and Testing: cross browser testing, (X) HTML and CSS-validation as per W3C standards.
· Experience of working in the Flash Gaming Technologies.
· Expert in Interactive Presentations in Flash, PowerPoint, Flash Catalyst
· Experience of working in Flex.
· Experience in Project leadership and coordination with clients as well as team members
· Research new design technicalities and implement them on projects as per their need
· Knowledge of Design Patterns & Refactoring
· Ability to use logical frameworks both on my own as well as within a team
· Creative thinker with exceptional process, analytical engineering and relationship skills
· Experience in Multi-tasking & working with tight deadlines.
· Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem solving.
Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, MS Office, Freehand, FLASH,
HTML5, CSS3, Acrobat, Corel Draw, Responsive Web Design, QuarkXpress, iPhone UI, Smartphone UI, iPad UI
1. Jardine Lloyd Thompson India Pvt Ltd
Assistant Manager (January 2013 – till date)
• Assist in developing Design Delivery Schedule along with client, Project Manager, Design Managers and consultants.
• Develop comprehensive scope-of-work and contract document deliverables list for each related discipline.
• Assist Project Manager in incorporating onto D&C running sheet all internal and external design and cost issues.
• Manage distribution and production of project workload within team.
• Create presentations and prepare documents
• Create Graphic collaterals using print and digital software
• Collaborate on new design issues and research projects with team.
• Ensure projects and finished graphics are accurate and precise.
• Manage and maintain record keeping of original artwork files and all projects.
• Project prioritization of design, assignment and management to designers.
• Lead with effective supervision an experienced design team toward greater creativity.
• Assist technically internal and external customers.
• Participate in design meetings and provide continual input to optimize design and minimize futile work.
2. Lexmark International (asUI Designer)
· Responsible for creating Flows, Structure Diagrams, Sketches & Wireframes, Lo-Fi Prototypes (UX Standards, Guidelines, and Patterns). Detailed designs & Hi-FI Prototypes.
· Responsible for facilitating connections and consistency between the printer UI and web platforms. Design software applications using HTML, CSS among others. Design and implement front-end business applications while working closely with developers.
· Working on Smart phone Application Design and i-phone/ i-pad User-Interface design.
· Responsible for creating Web Graphics, Advertisements, Layouts & Icons for Global Web team.
· Working with other developers to implement Common Frameworks & Solutions.
· Responsible to Support and Maintain Existing Production Code in the field. Also, develop and deliver new enhancements and products to our client base.
· Responsible to develop documentation including text, report samples, and screen samples.
Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development.
· Working with Senior IT Architect, Business Solutions Architect & Technical Solutions Architect on implementing functional requirements of our various applications.
· Working closely with Quality Assurance Personnel during system testing phases of application development.
2. Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd. (UI Designer)
· Responsible for developing e-Book/e-Brochure in Page Flipping Technology for North America.
· Responsible for designing Online campaigns, Web Portals & E-commerce sites
· Responsible for design and develop Flash Applications e.g. Video Player, Audio Player, Text-to-Speech for Nestle Global Website.
· Responsible for creating screen savers, interaction models and User Interface details.
· Experience in creating various prototype methods and knowledge of best practices
· Worked as a coordinator for Capgemini University and ensure successful delivery of all Global e-learning modules
· Responsible for Project Brief and client coordination
· Understanding end-to-end product management & follow it with development process
· Prepare project plans and share with customer and ensure smooth delivery
· Ensure that all deliverables meet the utmost quality standards and strictly follow corporate guidelines
· Ensure that all marketing collaterals are print-ready
· Prepare MIS reports for clients and management.
· Responsible for Mobile Technologies.
· Responsible for designing & developing Mock/Wire frames Microsites, Newsletters, e-Mailers, Web Portals and Creating HTML of them with the help of CSS, Java Script.
· Responsible for creation of brochures, reports, leaflets, success stories, reference sheets, selling sheets, posters, recruitment advertisements and other various marketing collaterals for Nordics (Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark) and Capgemini Group Marketing and Communications department.
3. Richland e-Solutions (Graphic and Visual Designer)
Interactive Designer and Developer
· Worked as Project coordinator and Sr. Designer for “Richland e-Solutions”
· Coordinated the projects while interacting with US clients.
· Responsible for managing and coordinating various projects to meet the client’s requirements with the utmost quality standards and within brand guidelines.
· Understanding and managing of end-to-end product management & follow it with development process.
· Responsible for attending client calls and understand their needs and requirements regarding various projects.
· Responsible for designing and developing websites.
· Developed Flash Applications using logical frameworks built in Action Script.
Secondary WBBSE 1999
Higher Secondary WBBHSE 2001
BSc(IT) Visva Bharati University 2005
Diploma in Graphic and Web Designing (AAA-SP) from Arena Animation (AICTE Approved).
Certification in Hand Sketching/ Fine Arts.
Other Professional Trainings ------------
· Training on Adobe CS6 Web Premium
· Training on Adobe CS5 Master Collection
· Training on Flex (Flash Developer 4.0) [Perusing].
· Training on Advanced Adobe InDesign (CS4 version)
· Training on Quality Analysis (QA)
· Training on Typography and Design Process
Awards and Recognition--------------
· “Project Excellence Award” in Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.
· “Project Star Award” in Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd
· Award as “Best Designer of the year” in Richland e-Solution in 2008.
· Winner in FX 2007 “The Digital Art Exhibition” in A.B.C. Hall, INDIAN MUSEUM, Kolkata.
· Awarded as 1st Runner Up for “3D Game Introduction” in Interface Awards, 2006.
· Awarded as 1st Runner Up in “Digital Art Exhibition 2006” in INDIAN MUSEUM, Kolkata.
· Winner of World Photography Contest- “Photovoo”
Name- Rajib Konar
Date Of Birth - 14/01/1983
Marital Status - Single
Phone No.- +91 9930269129
Current Address- Mumbai, Maharastra, India
Academy of Art University
Visva Bharati University
• Winner of Digi Art Exhibition 2007 in INDIAN MUSEUM.
• Winner of Flash Game Interface Award 2006.
• Award in Digi Art Exhibition, 2006 in INDIAN MUSEUM.
• Best Designer Award in Richland.
• Winner of World Photography Contest- Photovoo