Industrial designer, Located in Detroit Michigan. Feel free to browse and drop me a line, looking forward to hearing from you!
2566 E. Grand
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position in the design industry where I can utilize my artistic skills in a creative environment.
• College for creative studies, Detroit, Mi, 48201 – B.F.A (Industrial Design)
• Schoolcraft college, Livonia, Mi, 48387 – Liberal arts studies
• Walled Lake Western High school, Walled Lake, Mi, 48393 – Diploma
RELEVENT COURSES: Industrial design, model making, Figure drawing.
• Computer: skilled in both Mac and Windows.
• Tablet: Waccom cintiq, Intious.
• Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Rhinoceros, Solid Works, Key Shot.
• Traditional: Sketching, conceptual, ideation, Painting, mock modeling, and graphic design.
• Languages: English (fluent), Greek (fluent)
Jac Products. Industrial designer July 20 2011-present. Responsibilities involve Brainstorming conceptualizing, sketching, rendering. Tier 1 Automotive supplier and manufacturer of roof racks and other exterior components.
Hasbro Inc. co-op, Sept 21-Dec 23 2010, employed as an intern for team Nerf. Responsibilities involved; conceptualizing, sketching, and rendering in the N-Force, N-Strike, and Sports product lines.
Street Marketing, Northville MI, public relations, employed as a freelancer during the summer months of 2008 . Responsibilities involved; speaking and Informing people about the Detroit Edison Green current program, answer questions, and give incentives for those who participated.
PROJECTS: Warrior Hockey skate: Allow player to swap their game from ice to street. G-Bot: design a toy for a 4-5 year old keeping it sustainable and eco friendly. Scull candy mine speakers: design computer speakers for a youthful teenager. Asolo alpine boot: Design a woman’s alpine boot that is both conceptual and functional
ACCOMPLISHMENTS/ACTIVITIES: Staying on the honor roll through high school and college, Winning 1st place in Hawaii participating in International festival with my high school symphony orchestra, and receiving silver and gold keys in the scholastic art program. I also enjoy flag football, and Ice/roller hockey.