- + Follow
R. Kirk Lutz
Visionary that is JAFIB Wear
– After coaxing from a long time friend, after his visit to a apparel store, that reminded him of me... I broadened my line of prints/stickers, to include tee's & toques... That became JAFIB Wear
visit www.jafibwear.com to see the tees : )
Electronic Display Designer – Designed new environmental signage for Harrah’s that resulted in a 200% profit in that specific slot bank in a one month span.
– Influenced the concept, and created the designs for rock and roll tour merchandise. Making over $4,000,000 in one artists' summer 2001 U.S. tour profit.
Environmental Sign Designer – Teamed with co-workers/designers to design whole casino display packages for many entertainment properties; examples, Harrah's Entertainment (Paris Las Vegas, Harrah's AZ, CA, MS, NJ casinos), Pinnacle Entertainment (Laberge du Luc Casino Lake Charles, LA, Belterra Casino Resort & Spa, Florence, IN).
I am a print media specialist, who strives to stay a step ahead in todays ever-changing competitive market. I'm looking to grow, teach, & inform future companies/agencys with my speed, creativity and integrity.
Revolving Art Displays
Visionary behind JAFIB
- JAFIB Wear
- Aug 2010 - Present (3 years 4 months)
Concept, Production, and Design behind the Tee's and toques for the band JAFIB
pick up at Beltown Vision across the street from the Space Needle
- Fast Signs
- May 2007 - Oct 2013 (6 years 5 months)
Design for all print (excluding business card & flyers) substraights in and out out sign business.
Designed Wraps on Lockeroom doors, and walls; enlarged, cropped, action shots for display on Everett Events Center walls. Plus sponsor banners in seating areas in arena.
- Everett / Snohomish Explosion (IBL) Professional Basketball Team. All designed & printing for basketball team's home arena, Seating, consessions, directional displays, sponsor banners, outdoor displays and 1st Championship banner in inaugural season.
- Filter Talent
- Sep 2005 - Mar 2007 (1 year 6 months)
Hired out to R.E.I., Amazon, and Nordstroms for my Photoshop® expertise
- E Gads - Electric Gizmos and Display Systems
- May 2004 - May 2005 (1 year)
Designed graphics, art, preproduction display systems for interior and exterior usage in U.S., Canada, and Europe. Marketing bright ‘themed’ casino slot machine visuals. Casino and non casino illuminated displays.
Head of Graphics Department
- 3V Media formally 3V Graphics
- Mar 2003 - Oct 2003 (7 months)
Headed graphics studio, services ranging from design for web sites, full page newspaper ads, e-mails, newsletters web, to interactive cd’s with video. Adding, internet product visualizations, corporate promotional sport DVD’s and Live produced shows and events.
understand our client’s specific request interpreting their thoughts into a visual blueprint offering creative ideas for interactive CD's & DVD's to achieve optimal and superior products. We have a unique approach to all of our projects and are compelled to draft exactly what our client’s visualize. Communication is a valued attribute to the success of our business and we embrace lifelong partnerships with each exciting new endeavor.
- The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
Promotional Material – Posters, Fight Motion Graphics, Credentials, first 2 websites & Programs
DVD Authored – UFC Fights, Ultimate Submissions, Ultimate Knockouts & Ultimate Fighter Series for Spike TV
Production & CD Creation – Created and Developed the NAIOP Bus tour and interactive CD of properties for agents
- Designs and Signs
- Las Vegas, NV
- Feb 2002 - Mar 2003 (1 year 1 month)
Created custom, new, and existing signage for international gaming resorts and hotels. Majority of designs built in house the installed in Las Vegas and Reno Casino/Hotels.
- Fleetwood Mac
- 2003 - 2003
Layout on design of all t-shirts and merchandise
- AA Visual Communications / Graphic Design
- 1995 - 1997
University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- BFA Bachelor of Fine Arts
- 1989 - 1994
DJ at student radio station, Minored in Film (Fine Arts)
Rose State College
- AA liberal arts
- 1986 - 1988