Graduated from Carleton University with a Bachelor of Industrial Design.
Has done graphic work including business cards, layouts and some web design.
1247 Dorchester Avenue
In accepting me as an employee, you will receive a creative worker who is conscientious and interested in learning. You will be gaining someone capable of handling numerous projects under tight deadlines that can work autonomously or in a team environment, acting either as a contributing team member or a project leader.
Bachelor of Industrial Design
• Worked under short deadlines
• Accomplished team and individual projects
• Managed projects as a team leader
• Documented and wrote up reports
• Multi-tasked between several projects at one time
Graduated High School at Laurentian High School
GRAPHIC DESIGNER for RenewENG
1998 - Present
• Designed layouts for manuals, certificates, conference materials, posters and flyers.
• Designed cards for business relations, promotional advertising and discounts.
PRODUCT DESIGN for DWcanada
• Produced design concepts for a pool project.
RECEIVER for Marriott Hotel
August 2000 - September 2003
• Inventory management.
• Received, stored and delivered packages and groceries.
• Stocked and organized beverages and alcohol.
• Directed deliveries.
MAINTENENCE ENGINEER for Marriott Hotel
May 1999 - September 2003
• Maintained clean work environment.
• Assisted in renovation of hotel. (Removal of furniture, carpet, walls etc.).
• Removed, stored and replaced furniture.
• Painted rooms.
• Microsoft Word
• Wordperfect 9
• Adobe Photoshop (versions 9 – CS)
• Adobe Illustrator (versions 7 – CS)
• Adobe Pagemaker
• Adobe InDesign CS
• Solidworks (versions 2001 – 2004)
• Macromedia Flash