- + Follow
· Highly conceptual diligent artist with over 9 years of experience in art and design · Ability to produce high quality design with little direction in a fast-paced working environment. · Excellent oral, written, and communication skills. · Fine Artist, Photographer, Jewelry Designer
Promotional & Event Marketing
Responsible For coordinating and producing a variety of design services, providing graphic design and art direction for designing of logos, illustrations, artwork for specialty events/occasions, ads, flyers, jewelry design/creation and photography.
· Create, design, research, and illustrate logos, illustrations and various marketing materials from concept through
completion for breast cancer awareness, business administration Education, & Healthcare for event based
· Review all designs, research currents trends, suggest and make improvements as needed.
· Prepare and review all final art for website and printing.
· Provide creative direction, expert input, and analysis on all designs and collaborate with marketing manager to execute all designs
· Worked closely with Art Director, Copywriter, President, and clients on, brochures, label design, trade show
displays, logo design, mock up displays, advertisements, packaging design, newsletters, sell sheets & other
various client marketing and advertising design needs. Prepared all final art as needed.
· Study illustrations, photographs and text to plan presentation of products and services.
· Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selecting style and size of type, and arranging
layouts based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concept
Design, layout, and coordinate all print materials including catalogs, consumer/trade advertisements, press pages, media kits, etc. in a trend setting fashion forward environment.
Photograph and color touch all items to be placed in marketing materials.
Work closely with sales and marketing team to propose new and out-of-the-box ideas.
Responsible for thousands of satisfactory custom designs from proof to completion resulting in customer call back/ re-orders leading to company growth.
Produced top selling designs and stock art in promotional catalogs and web sites in coordination with marketing department.
Worked within strict corporate and branding guidelines for the health and pharmaceutical industries with tight deadlines and budget constraints.
Cooperated closely with a team of artists to maximize creativity, efficiency, and production.
Worked with vector based graphics in creating and recreating art for promotional products.
Managed a staff of 5-6 artists when necessary to ensure maximum production and efficiency.