- + Follow
14+ years of experience in advertising/ marketing communica...
Experience designer with immense knowledge in graphic design, branding,multimedia, digital, marketing & project management skills. Excel at leading complex projects to fruition on time and within budget. Smart creative thinker with excellent problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
Brochure & posters
Branding & Identity
Experienced graphic designer with immense knowledge in graphic design, multimedia, digital, marketing & project management skills. Excel at leading complex projects to fruition on time and within budget. Smart creative thinker with excellent problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
Managerial experience in the following
- Performance evaluation of campaign effectiveness/external agencies / vendors/Event management
- Advertising – 360 degree
- Vendor Management/bid control
- Budget/Software requirements
- Setting goals /Evaluation for direct reports
Creative experience in the following
Print media Web Multimedia
Brochures Websites Sound editing
Posters, flyers E-mailers video editing / mix
Magazines EDM CD cover design
Branding & stationery Client Presentation Corporate Video
Technical Skill Sets
• Platforms : Windows 9x,media center, Vista, Windows 7
• Image Editing : Adobe Photoshop ,Corel Draw, Adobe Flash, Illustrator, Adobe PageMaker, Illustrator, Adobe In design, Quark express
Other : Flash, MS Office suite, Mail chimp
• video Editing : Sound forge, Media Digitilizer, Laser Lame, total video converter, total Genpac
December 2012 to present
- Symphony Teleca (http://www.symphonyteleca.com/ ), Manager- Graphic design
• works for the corporate marketing team
• Mentoring / Managing/Developing the presentations for management
• Mentoring / Managing/ Developing in internal/external campaigns.
• Vendor management
• Team management
• Create graphic communication tools brochures, websites, client presentations, case studies etc.
July 2011 to December 2012
- GPJ (George . P. Johnson), Associate Art Director
• Work together with team members and staff to create concessive designs and to meet requirements of clients
• Carry out marketing campaigns
• Managing Image library subscriptions including raising PR and getting bid from different agencies
• Collaterals for internal communications
• Developing Client Presentation collateral/assets in standard .PPT format, mainly for IBM & Lenovo
Succeed to complete client's projects on timely manner.
• Creating corporate videos assist with the production of video and photography shoots
IBM, LENOVO, Wal-Mart, Infosys, Vodafone, Saint Gobain, Wipro, Target, Panasonic, GE and GM
September 2007 to June2011
- Mindscape events, Art Director
• Collaborating with internal project managers, writers/editors and subject matter experts to develop and drive innovative solutions for design projects.
• Conceptualizing and designing ads, Campaigns, brochures, Mailers, newsletters, invitations.
• Designed a few websites and flash presentations
• Create storyboards or compute generated images to prepare rough draft of the advertisement
• Finalize the characters, photographs, locations and sound clippings to be used for the advertisement
• Liaise with photographers, artists, to shoot the final draft of the advertisement.
Times of India, Deideaz, Dubai expo, Singapore –Indian Association, Vijaya bank, ifocus, Spice, Karnataka fisheries
September 2006 to September 2007
- Sr. Graphic designer, Asia vision India, Bangalore
Successfully manage Graphic design projects from concept to completion. Manage a team of 3 designers. Work closely with clients to create vision, conceive designs and consistently meet deadlines and requirements; performed lead role in designing posters, magazines, corporate identities and brochures etc.
December 2004 to September 2006
- Senior Graphic designer, Polestar Graphics, Bangalore
Created new design themes for marketing and brandings; Performed lead role in the designing Barcodes, Magazines, tags, brandings, hoardings, Flex boards and package designing.
July 2000 to November 2004
- Graphic designer, Petals design group, Kerala
Work content involves Designing advertisement works; Performed lead role in designing logos, advertisement layouts, and photo retouching and photo restoration.
• Diploma in Graphic designing from Indian Technical Development Society
• B.A in history & Economics from V S Prasanna Bharathi University with A Grade
• Pre-degree from Delhi Academic council for Higher Education with A Grade
• Secondary School Leaving Certificate from St.Berchmans School, Changanacherry, Kottayam, Kerala, State Examinations Board
Sex : Male
Date of birth : 30-03-1975
Marital Status : Married
Nationality and State : Indian, Kerala
Linguistic Abilities : English, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi Kannada
Passport : yes
- The event “Lotusphere” got the best business show for 2012 got star award towards the contribution towards it
- Best Contributor award
- The campaigns Innovate 2012, IBM tech forum and IBM’s Smarter Planet Tomorrow were huge success
- Five Quarterly awards
- Diploma Graphic designing
V S Prasanna Bharathi University
- B.A history & Economics
Secondary School Leaving
- Certificate Delhi Academic council for Higher Education
2. Won Logo Competition
3. Best Contributor award
4. The campaigns Innovate 2012, IBM tech forum and IBM’s Smarter Planet Tomorrow were huge success
5. Five Quarterly awards