- + Follow
I am an experienced Photographer and a Junior Level Graphic Designer with senior level instincts. I'm currently looking for a creative position. My background is varied and includes marketing, commercial real estate and service industry management. All of those experiences have taught me that there is never just one way to view a challenge, and looking for a creative solution to those challenges is what gets me going in the morning.
Graphic Design Samples
• Graphic Designer, AHAlife.com
3/2012-5/2012 Design and production of E-commerce related marketing collateral, daily promotional graphics, and website updates using CMS Program.
• Graphic Design Intern, Pacific Cycle/Dorel Industries
8/2011-12/2011 Design and production of promotional materials, bike graphics, packaging and photographing product for marketing and packaging products, working with corporate style guides.
• Freelance Designer/Photographer
2006-Current Photograph Wedding and Corporate events, portraits
and website materials. Provide design services including branding,
print, concept creation, web and marketing materials.
Volunteer design work for The MPH Foundation, The Borgen Project.
• Commercial Real Estate Broker, Johnson Realty, Independent
2006-12/2012 Involved in listing, procuring and selling commercial property, as well as land development. Also, designing marketing collateral and maintaining website from 2006-2008.
• Madison Area Technical College, Graduated, May 2011
Area of Study: Graphic Design
• University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Graduated, May 2005
Major: Comparative Study of Religions Minor: English-Creative Writing
• Updating and maintaining professional websites and blogs using CMS
• Social Networking - Facebook, Myspace, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire