I am looking for job opening in interior design, retail design, trade show, museum exhibit, branding, and event design. Experienced in architecture and interior design firms. I have Master degree in Exhibition design and Bachelor in Architecture.
Aman Resort Trade Show
Moen Trade Show
SK-II Cosmetic Kiosk
Young and Eastern-culture background designer seeking job opening. I am looking for challenging job opportunities that exploit my creative skills and nurture them to develop further. I am passionate, motivated and above a great team player.
Junior Interior Designer;
* Designed bathrooms for high-ends condominium.
* Worked on multi-projects, including high-ends residential, office, and commercial projects such as sourcing furnishings and fabrics, coordinating and tracking orders, developed models, drafted furniture and basic plans, designed presentation boards.
* Worked directly with head designer through phases of interior decoration for high-ends condominium model rooms.
* Coordinated works between US and Japan.
* Researched and analyze of product’s material, design, technology and cost performance.
* Managed visual merchandising in international furniture trade showcase.
* Worked directly with project manager through phases of high-end residential projects.
* Responsibilities included drafted 2D and 3D plans.
* Created models and presentation boards, communicated with vendors and clients.
* Developed models such as topographical, residential and commercial buildings.
AutoCAD, VectorWorks, RenderWorks, 3Ds-MAX, Adobe Photoshop cs, Illustrator cs, InDesign, Flash8, Microsoft Word,Excel, Power Point, Making Model, Perspective Drawing, Hand Drawing.
-LICENSING & ACTIVITIES-
Color Coordinator, Welfare Interior Designer, Calligraphy teacher
Assist the art & photography Exhibition that held in Embassy of Nepal
: More details of a resume on request
Fashion Institute of Technology