- + Follow
San Francisco, CA
British-trained Designer specialized in Global Apparel Design.
- 16 years of professional experience in Apparel Design & Magazine Styling.
- 9+ years of Corporate experience in the Global Apparel Industry, with scope throughout all phases of the enterprise.
- Detail-oriented and Methodical. Process-driven. Technical.
- Ability to balance Regional & Global needs to produce profitable results within both Matrix & Vertical framework.
Technical Outerwear / Denim.
New Balance NBx Running
The North Face
Global Menswear Designer
Levi Strauss & Co.
Head Womenswear Designer
Abercrombie & Fitch
Fashion Editor's First Assistant
The Face Magazine
Design Studio Manager
Fur Textile Designer
House of Saga Furs
University of Brighton
1st Class Honours, BA Fashion Design w/Business Studies
Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design
Handcraft Tailoring, Dilpoma
Chelsea College of Art & Design
BTEC Diploma, Art & Design: Product Design
City Lit, London
DELF, French Language
Honors and Awards:
- 1st Prize. British Fur Trade Association Next Generation Designer, London, 2004.
- Bronze Award. International Fur Trade Federation Competition, Milan, 2005.
- Graduate Fashion Week London show sponsored by Alexander McQueen & Saga Furs.
- US Permanent Residency Green card holder.