- + Follow
THE VISIONS . THE STORIES . THE INNOVATIONS .
I am an innovator who is enthusiastic in creating and exploiting ideas into tangible experiences for consumers.
Electrolux Design Lab Competition 2011 | International
LED Lighting 2010 I UNSW Industrial Design Studio
Cormack Innovation Awards 2010 I Australia
One Month Notice.
Able to relocate.
Able to travel.
University of New South Wales | Australia
Bachelor of Industrial Design | JUL 2007 - AUG 2011
Ngee Ann Polytechnic | Singapore
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering | JUL 2003 - JUN 2006
Institute of Technical Education | Singapore
Industrial Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering | JUN 1999 - JUN 2001
National Technical Certificate Grade 2 in Mechanical Servicing | JAN 1998 - DEC 1998
National Technical Certificate Grade 3 in Mechanical Servicing | JAN 1997 - DEC 1997
Systmz Pte Ltd | Singapore
Industrial Designer | MAY 2012 - Present
- Work closely with the design team to provide creative solutions and built on the ideas of others.
- Construct and build 3D sketches, technical drawings, rendering, and prototype for presentations and production.
- Provide artwork support for exhibition, business proposal and presentation.
- Plan and co-ordinate with internal production team and external suppliers to ensure deliverables are met within tight time frame.
- Establish good relationship with the client and provide follow up on the progress of the project.
Launch Group Pte Ltd | Singapore
Event Operation Executive | Contract | DEC 2009 - FEB 2010
- Improvised solutions on any occurring problems within tight time frame to ensure the success of the Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications Singapore Annual Partners Conference 2010 held in Sanya, China.
- Collaborated with venue representatives, contractors, and suppliers in Singapore and China to ensure deliverables are met.
- Co-ordinate with designers to produce art-work for event marketing collateral and ensured details are accurate and implemented appropriately.
- Planned and managed logistics for event props and marketing collateral shipping, crews, talents, and clients flights, accommodation, and transport.
- Led less experienced team members in administrative and field operations.
LEFTFOOT Pte Ltd | Singapore
Retail Assistant | Part-time | DEC 2008 - FEB 2009
- Promoted and recommended a diverse range of sneaker and apparel designs to meet various customer functional and aesthetic needs.
- Keeping abreast of latest trends in fashion and in-depth product knowledge to communicate accurately and effectively to customers.
- Achieved top sales of the month and exceeded company’s customer service expectation in allocated retail branch.
Red Box Events Pte Ltd | Singapore
Marketing Co-ordinator | Contract | NOV 2006 - FEB 2007
- Assigned to client, MTV Asia LDC / Nickelodeon Asia Holdings to support and assist the marketing department in managing administrative and event operations.
- Managed clients’ request for media scheduling of television commercials on MTV and Nickelodeon Channel, and ensured media content is appropriate to be aired.
- Managed MTV and Nickelodeon marketing department on-line contest fulfilment and event props logistics.
- Co-ordinate with venue representatives, event team members, and talents on event settings, procedures, schedules, and safety for MTV and Nickelodeon events.
Thong Fatt Industries Engrg Pte Ltd | Singapore
Project Supervisor | Contract | MAY 2006 - OCT 2006
- Co-ordinate and organised with foremen and production team members to ensure deliverables are met within the project time frame and report to project manager on project progress.
- Enforced on-site quality control and safety measures.
Aztech Systems Ltd | Singapore
Mechanical Engineering Intern | SEP 2005 - FEB 2006
- Granted for Ngee Ann Polytechnic Industrial Attachment Program with Aztech Systems Ltd Research and Development department in consumer product design by developing enclosures for testing sound quality of speakers using Pro Engineering and Autocad software.
Henca International Pte Ltd | Singapore
Sales Promoter | Contract | APR 2005 - MAY 2005
- Assigned to SONY Singapore Marketing to independently promote latest digital cameras in SONY’s authorised dealer outlet.
- Awarded letter of compliment for excellent customer service and pro-active attitude by allocated SONY’s Authorised Dealer.
- Awarded excellent customer service recognition by HENCA International Pte Ltd.
Sistic Pte Ltd | Singapore
Customer Service Assistant | Part-Time | NOV 2003 - MAR 2004
- Managed customers queries and complaints by providing excellent customer service and communicate effectively in providing information, key details and sale of event tickets in Sistic calling centre.
Singapore Armed Forces | Singapore
Armour Infantry (Reece TEAM) | Lance Corporal | AUG 2001 - JUN 2003
- Assisted company’s officers and sergeant major in navigation and planning.
- Independently led company in navigation and improvised decisive solutions to accomplish goals and objectives in both Singapore and overseas training.
Thong Fatt Industries Engrg Pte Ltd | Singapore
Assistant Technician | JAN 1997 - AUG 2001
- Assisted foremen in carrying out general task. (Welding | Painting | Grinding | Metal Fabrication)
- Assisted and supported senior technician in electrical wiring and product testing.
- Ensured and enforced on-site safety measures.
Singapore Aviation Academy | Singapore
Certificate of Fire Patroller Course | JUN 2006
Ministry of Manpower | Singapore
Certificate of Lifting Supervisor Safety Course | JUL 2001
Driving licences | Singapore
Class 2B | 2A | 3
English, Mandarin, Cantonese, & Hokkien | Fluent
COMPUTER SKILLS | Mac / PC
Solidworks | Photoview 360 | Rhinoceros | Photoshop | Illustrator | AutoCad | Microsoft Office
Travel and Discovery | Japanese Culture | Anime | BMX Flatland | Skateboarding | Soccer | Model Making
University of New South Wales
- Cormack Innovation Awards 2010 | Top 20 Finalist
- LENS Award 2010 | Promising Concept
- Seoul Cycle Design 2010 | Shortlisted
- SouthernCross Package Design Awards 2008 | Participant
- Converse With Arts Competition 2005 | 2nd Prize