Visualizing and Designing sets and interiors
From conceptualizing to overlooking the construction of the sets and interiors.
Set Designer /Interior Designer/Art Director
Mobile: 0300 - 2252848
Working as a Freelance Interior Designer
• Visualizing, Designing and Construction for interiors
• Kitchen Interiors
• Lounge /Living Rooms/ Interiors
• Office Interiors
GEO Television Network
Set Designer (2nd May2008 – 6th July 2011)
• Visualizing and Designing sets.
• From conceptualizing to overlooking the construction of the set.
• Designing virtual sets for News, VIPS Only (celebrity show), Aik say 2 (business programme) ,Zia Mohiuddin Show and etc.
Vision Factory – Ad Filmmaker Asim Raza
Art Director (February 2008)
• Art Direction for television commercials which include Mobilink Jazz (Pakistan’s premium cellular company) and Mobilink Song plus Knorr Noodles Food Industries.
ARY Digital Network
Art Director (2007)
• Worked as a freelancer for a drama serial by director Rana Sheikh.
• Siemens Calendar Launch event
• An exhibition and design seminar of 3M Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
Airwaves Media – TV ONE
Set Designer (2005 to January 2007)
• Worked on different sets station branding for Dettol, Olper’s Milk and Harpic, kitchen and morning shows namely She’s On One (Morning show) and Soya Supreme Kitchen Queen.
Interflow Communications (PVT) Ltd. (2004)
• Worked as a Graphic Designer.
Freelance Projects (2003)
• Campaign designer for Chinar Trust (NGO), Dar-ul-Sukun (NGO) and Aero Asia.
INTERSHIPS & WORKSHOPS
• Six weeks internship at Interflow Communications and a 10 day internship at Pyramid Productions in 2004.
• 3D max from Arena Multimedia (2004).
• Photography workshop by photographer Nina Alam (2003).
• Basic guideline to Marketing by marketer Sadia Meer (2003)
• Book Illustration by artist Samina Raza (2002).
• Diploma in Communication Design from Central Institute of Arts & Crafts at the Arts Council Karachi 2005
• Diploma in Desktop Publishing from Institute of Premiere Graphics and Animation 2004
• Diploma in Digital Video Production from Academy of Business Computers 2004
• Intermediate in Science from St. Patrick’s Government College 1999
Awards, Skills & Software’s Acquired
• Award for academic performance in 3rd year at C.IA.C.
• Award of appreciation for a poster design by Pakistan Medical Association.
• Group Participation in Takhti exhibition on Peace.
• Knowledge of skills are as follows: Designing, Execution, Illustration, Visualization, Print making, Copy Writing, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Freehand, Photography, Corel Draw, and Video Editing Concepts.