- + Follow
Shaun Max Mergulhao
The multi-disciplinary education + industry experience I've had enables me to approach design conceptualisation in a more Holistic manner, tacking design intervention in context of the whole rather than micro level.
I believe that we as designers transcend the amazing realm of processes that extends between raw materials on one hand and a user on the other. This position gives us great opportunity for creative expression and makes us responsible for influencing what the world sees, feels and thinks about.
Currently Seeking an Internship world-wide. Contact me on : email@example.com
TRANSPORTECTURE 2025 - autonomous 'smart-space' - MA Final Project
NISSAN INTERIOR DESIGN - MA Professional Practice Internship
CHEVROLET 2020 : Future B-segment vehicle
• Masters Degree : Industrial Design MA in Automotive Design, 2011-12 – Coventry
University – Coventry, United Kingdom
• Bachelors Degree: BA Architecture, 2005-10 : Goa College of Architecture, Goa
University, Goa – India
• Higher Secondary Schooling ('A' Levels) : PV Dempo HSS of Arts and Science, Goa -
• Secondary Schooling ('O' Levels) : Peoples High School, Goa – India
• Free Hand 3d Sketch work and Alcohol Marker/ Pastel Rendering
• Digital Sketch work + Rendering on Autodesk Sketchbook Pro and Adobe Photoshop CS
• Digital 3D modeling on Autodesk Alias & Google/Trimble Sketchup Pro
• Digital Model Rendering on Autodesk Showcase
• Digital to Physical Rapid Prototyping – 3+5 axis milling, 3d Printing and 2d laser cutting
• Automotive Grade Clay Modeling
• Digital 2D Drafting on Autodesk AutoCAD
• Research tools + Survey Design and Implementation
• 2012 (05 months) : Design Intern (Team Leader) at Nissan Design Europe, London –
• 2010-11 (12 months) : Junior Architect at Ribeiro and Associates, Goa- India
• 2009-10 (12 months) : Primary Graphic Designer at Goa College of Architecture, Goa -
• 2008 (03 months) : Trainee Architect at Architecture Autonomous, Goa - India
• 2008 (04 months) : Trainee Architect at InForm Architects, Bangalore – India
• 2006-07 (12 months) : Trainee Draughtsman at Prabhugaonker and Associates, Goa -
Automotive Literature and Media, Vehicle Restoration, Motor Racing, Graphic Design, Personal Computing Trends.
Country of Origin – India
Date of Birth – 13th July 1987
Age – 25 Years
Languages – English (fluent - spoken and written), Konkani, Hindi, French (basic - studied at high school).
MA Automotive Design (2011-2012)
Coventry School of Art and Design, Coventry University - United Kingdom.
BA Architecture (2005-2010)
Goa College of Architecture, Goa University - India.
'Excellence in Manual Architectural Representation' Award 2007, Goa College of Architecture - India.