Fashion have always been my interest area since i was young. and i'm having a great time doing it,
2006 - Presents
Fashion designer - Self brand
Sale/VM Consultant for Sportcrafts , Brisbane, Australia
March- April 2005
240 Hours Internship with Gwendolynne Burkin, Burkin design, Melbourne, Australia
Chulalongkorn University - Faculty of Fine and Applied Art
1995 – 2002
Patumwan Demonstration School
1989 – 1995
Pasanmit Demonstration School
Bacherlor degree in Fine and Applied arts, Major in Fashion and textile-2006
Secondary School Certificate of Education – 2001
Secretary for the Board of Chula Student Council – 2002
Vice President of Art Club at Patumwan Demonstration School – 2001
My interest in fashion started when I was quite young. At secondary school I designed uniforms for the cheerleaders for the sports day. This event was quite large at our school, and competitions were held for the design of the cheerleaders’ and team uniforms.
I have taken part in many fashion shows both directly related to my assessment tasks and other shows held for events such as grand openings. I have also provided assistance backstage with outfitting models and organising makeup and hair for fashion shows. The fashion shows include:
• L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion festival 2005 , Assistant to designer in the fashion show. (L’Oreal Paris runway 3, Gwendolynne Burkin)
• Bangkok Fashion City Extravaganza Parade – 2004
• Fashion Show for Undergraduate Fashion (Bangkok Fashion City)
• Shin Fun Fair Fashion Show
• KMITL Fashion Show for the Faculty of Visual Communication and Design
• Chula Fashion Show – Final Project (2002 and 2003)
• Backstage assistance at the Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts Graduate Fashion Show 2004
• Raffle International Hotel Grand Opening Cocktail Party 2003 (Ribbon Cocktail Design)
• Team leader for fashion shows both within the University and externally. This involved taking the lead role in organising a team to ensure the success of the fashion show as well as the makeup, models and the clothes that were to be worn at the fashion show.
Some of my designs have been modelled, photographed and displayed in various print and online media. These have included:
• I Me Online Magazine – interviewed as a future young fashion designer for work displayed at the Bangkok Fashion City Fashion Show.
• Sudsapda Magazine – dress displayed (Fairy 02 design)
• Ploy-gam-petch Magazine – dress modelled (The Bacon Bits design)
• Participated and designed for the Queen’s Thai Silk Seminar
• Carried out market research for Mae Fah Luang Foundation. Research conducted on the popularity or products and what was/was not selling in the market.
• Freelance fashion designer