Product Designer at High IntenCity.... Loving working on Charm It!
New Jersey Institute for Technology (NJIT)
Fall 2007- Present102 (973) 596-3000Uiversity Heights, Newark, New Jersey 07102 (973) 596-3000
Anticipated BS in Industrial Design, Spring 2012
Dean’s list status, Spring 2008 - Present
Cumulative GPA 3.4
High IntenCity (Fairlawn NJ), Product Designer July 2012- Present
JW Pet Company (Teterboro NJ), Intern: September 2011- Present
• Mocking up Package designs in the development phase
• Preparing small AD layouts for print and web
• Assisting in model making and maintaining rapid prototyping Machines
• Ensuring cleanliness of workshop areas
• Organization of sample catalogue and material library
• Providing regular care to small animals housed in the research and design office
Fringe Marketing (Redbank NJ), Intern: May 2011-September 2011
• Obtained a basic knowledge of web design and marketing
ExOvo (New York NY), JEWELRY DESIGN INTERN: December 2010 – May 2011
• Pick-up and drop-off of materials and supplies
• Assembled and packaged of jewelry to be shipped
• Organized the office
• Provided input on developing designs
• Represented ExOvo at the NY Gift Fair by answering perspective customers questions and taking orders
Adobe products (Photoshop; Illustrator; Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver); Rhino; AutoCAD; MS Office
• Represented NJIT at the 2010 International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF) by enthusiastically greeting and providing information to interested event guests.
• Assisted NJIT faculty and staff at numerous open houses by providing tours to interested ¬¬¬parents and students, and participating in question and answer panels for the College of Architecture and Design.
• Ushered at the Two River Theater in Red Bank, NJ Winter 2005.
• Design work exhibited at the Nous Gallery, London Festival of Architecture in London, England. June18 - July 18, 2010
• Work sold at the Audible Holiday Gala in Newark, NJ. December 2010
• Invited to exhibit work at the Design Showcase for NJIT's College of Architecture and Design in Newark, NJ. April 2011
• Playground design exhibited at The WTC Green Scene Earth Day Education Fair, sponsored by Tishman Construction, New York, NY. April 2011¬¬¬
• One of five Industrial Design students at NJIT to be chosen to participate in a semester long work study aimed at developing and marketing those students chosen products (to begin Fall 2011)
References and work samples will be provided upon request