- + Follow
Designer - A*S*T*R*O Studios.
Owner - IDSKETCHING.COM
BFA Industrial Design, Brigham Young University 2007, Magna Cum Laude
Owner, IDSKETCHING.COM August 08-Present
• Created idsketching.com as an online resource for designers. Features free sketch video tutorials.
Designer, ASTRO Studios Inc January 08 - Present
• Create supercharged concepts for various clients.
Industrial DesignTeaching Assistant - Brigham Young University September 06 - December 07
• Assist Students in visual communication and basic product design classes.
Creative Design Intern, General Motors Tech Center, Warren, MI - May 07 - August 07
• Collaborate with co-workers in a team to conceptualize new ideas for the transportation industry.
• Worked in a multidisciplinary environment, communicating with other interns from various backgrounds.
Student Designer - Intel User Centered Design, Provo UT Jan 07 - April 07
• Conduct observational research on the small office environment
• Apply creative problem solving skills to better the office work flow.
Student Designer - GM -Saturn Division, Provo UT September - December 06
• Evaluate, Conceptualize and Develop possibilities for the future of personal transportation
Design Intern, Astro Studios Inc, San Francisco CA May 06 - August 06
• Collaborate with co-workers on during the product design process to produce designs for various clients.
Creative Artist, Center for Instructional Design, Brigham Young University, April 04 - April 06
• Create illustrations, style guides, graphic designs, and video content for college courses.
• Supervise a team of students responsible for the creation of content for online courses.
• Collaborate with co-workers on the artistic outcome of educational projects.
• Rendering: Alias Studio Tools, Bunkspeed Hypershot, Solidworks, Marker and Pencil Rendering, Wacom Tablet Rendering and Digital Sketching
• Computer: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Alias Studio Tools, Bunkspeed Hypershot, Solidworks, Rhino 3D
• Business: Organizational Development, Training, Sales
• Language: Spanish, conversational
• Strengths: Highly reliable, Fast Learner, Ability to understand, relate to, and communicate with people of diverse cultures
Brigham Young University