- + Follow
130 Bolzano Drive, Hamilton, Ontario L8W 3W2.
Industrial / Graphic Designer
Industrial Design bachelor degree graduate with advanced experience in brain storming, sketching, concept development, and 3D modeling. Highly motivated and creative designer seeking a design position in which there is an opportunity to learn everyday and be surrounded by creative people.
• Advanced training and experience in the application and usage of the following software systems(Mac and Windows):
o Office Desktop applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Apple Apps, IPad)
o SolidWorks 2007-2010
o Adobe Photoshop CS4-CS6
o Adobe Illustrator CS4-CS6
o Wacom and Freehand Sketching
• Freehand Sketching and Concept Development
• Graphic and Product Designer
• Industrial design experience for a global firm specializing in Point of Purchase creation, printing, display design, Product and Fashion design.
• Intrinsic creative talent and lifelong interest in product, and automotive design.
• Well organized, team worker, strong work ethic and willing to learn and work hard to achieve employer objectives.
• Have an infinite thirst to create the best.
Education & Training
• Industrial Design Bachelor Degree graduated in 2010
School of Applied Technology, Humber College
• Diploma in Design Foundation, August 2006.
Humber College North Campus
• Position: Freelance Designer (Graphic/Marketing/Fashion/Product)
• Company: Iona Cosmetics, LOAD Apparel, Epik Clothing, and etc.
• From September 2009 to Present
• Position: Sales Executive
• Company: Car Nation Canada
• From September 2010 to March 2013
• Position: Creative Industrial Designer
• Company: Artisan Complete ,From June 2009 to March 2010
• Description: concept development by brain storming and sketching; and creating the final concepts using 3D software such as SolidWorks
• Variety of freelance design jobs regarding product, fashion, and automotive design
• Personal Fitness and Health enthusiast