- + Follow
Old Film Camera
Victorian Brick Building
L4D2 Authoring Tools
1913 Flying A Studio 3D modeler/Project Manager
• Modeled/textured/UVed the majority of the props for the interiors, organized the schedule sheets, updated resources for my team, and kept everyone on track and made sure work was given evenly.
• Rigged over 200 models, coded compiling files, collaborated with teams to make campaigns like Deathcraft II, created custom normal maps and specular map.
• Animations created in my freetime that were made to show my thinking in a visual fashion.
• All animations were made through QuickTime Player and GIMP.
Work Study OSU- May 2012 to present
• Kept the PC and MAC labs clean and maintained. Kept up inventory. Organize file folders for faculty of students.
• Inventory classrooms. Paint, move equipment. Perform various duties as required.
Host, waiter, expeditor, busser, May 2008 to September 2009
Pizza Hut Restaurant, Seminole, OK.
• Created customer base and close relationships with patrons of restaurant
• Provided prompt service while taking orders, serving food and closing the check
Carpenter, concrete finisher, General Helper, May 2003 to January 2008
• Frame walls, sheet rock, run wire. Mud and tape. Paint, hang doors, etc.
• Pour concrete and finish slabs.
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology, Okmulgee, OK.
Associate in Applied Science, Multimedia Technology anticipated December 2013
Seminole State College, Seminole, OK.
Studied Computer Science