I have a passion for design and a love of type. In-depth experience applying upscale graphic design to produce professional, award winning marketing pieces.
Dedicated, detailed professional pursing a new long-term career. With the proven ability to work well as a team member to complete any task, I am currently seeking a new career opportunity full of challenges and rewarding experiences. I have over eighteen years experience in the Advertising and Marketing field, where I have learned to market, support and design for top clients across the nation. Capable of creating the design from concept to print, I am proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, QuarkXpress and Illustrator.
Experience and Qualifications
• Exceptionally well organized; strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objectives while meeting deadlines. The ability to work independently and along with a team.
• In-depth experience applying graphic design to produce innovative, professional marketing pieces.
• Creative talent with a keen eye for design, with the ability to take copy and turn into a client branded design and/or campaign along with the matching creative brochures, newsletters, web page, magazines, postcards and posters.
• Strong attention to detail for fast paced, high volume accounts.
• In-depth experience working with both Internal and External Marketing Consultants.
• Proficient and trained in the application and usage of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proven ability to quickly learn new programs.
• Web Design, online ads: banner ads, leader boards, corner peels, rectangle
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Communication Design from Kutztown University
Minuteman Press 2009-Current
Responsible for the design and completion of printed materials such as postcards, posters, brochures, newsletters, magazines. Create and sustain direct communications with clients, and review their brand design, logo and campaign ideas, suggest marketing ideas and promotional advertising products to achieve the client response they are looking for.
The Express-Times Newspaper 2009
Responsible for the design of ads and campaigns to run both in print and online. Assist Advertising Media Consultants with sales calls. Produce marketing sales sheets to assist Media Consultants in the sales of special sections and upcoming promotions for client based revenue. Create and design covers for various special sections in the newspaper.
Marketing Partners, Inc. 2000-2008
Responsible for the design of various printed materials ranging from but not limited to postcards, posters, brochures, newsletters, magazines, billboards. I’ve worked on numerous campaigns for top Credit Unions across the nation developing their brand design, logo and campaign. Review project information sheets with Internal and External Marketing Consultants based on the design at hand to take the project from initial design to the printed piece. Maintain a professional bond with clients to better understand their needs while helping to increase their profits.
The Express-Times Newspaper 1992-2000
Responsible for design of ads to be printed in the newspaper. Work along with Sales Consultant for both local and national accounts.