- + Follow
Stacey Bianca Rollins
I am a recent graduate of Wentworth Institute of Technology. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Interior Design
Stacey Bianca Rollins- Portfolio of Work
Stacey Bianca Rollins Resume and Teaser
Stacey Bianca Rollins
171 Howard Street
Northborough, MA 01532
• Proficient in Vectorworks, Revit, AutoCad, Sketch Up,
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Adept at revising and discerning construction documents
• Capable of hand drafting and rendering floor plans, sections,
perspectives, and axomentric views
• Microsoft Office certified
SELECT I N T E R I O R STUDIO PROJECTS
Expose Hotel —
Developed a Design that detailed and revealed the Flour and Grain Exchange building structurally, architecturally, and artistically, while defining a connection between 19th century Architecture and modern design
Children’s Hospital —
Created an environment that is intuitive to wayfind, innova va tive in material, shap e, and form and both visually and functionally interactive for children of all ages
Exercised a dynamic character abstraction to conceptuatlize and model a
complimentary design of a posh two story residential unit
Nelson / Black Cow Architects, Boston, MA (September 2010 – January 2011)
• Edited redline revisions on large construction sets, utilizing Revit
• Prepared new detail drawings from perliminary rough sketches
• Measured existing site conditions to accurately dimension drawings
• Assembled furniture and finish board presentations for clients
Harvard University Office for Sustainability, Cambridge MA (January 2010 – May 2010)
• Prepared LEED certification documents for a variety of projects
• Ascertained knowledge of ‘green building’ and applyed services to
current Harvard renovations
• Attended and participated in weekly project meetings
• Performed monthly indoor air quality walkthroughs during and
Meichi Peng Design Studio, Boston, MA (June 2009 – August 2009)
• Participated in critics, material presentations, and synthesis of ideas
• Edited redlines on construction documents, utilizing Microstation
• Created pricing proposals for specified furniture and fabrication
• Rendered three - dimensional perspective images employing photoshop
Tom’s Gourmet Marketplace, Northborough, MA (August 2004 – August 2009)
• Observed re-design process from start to finish, including discussion of
layout, renovation progression, and material selection with contractors.
• Learned and supervised all aspects of the business: bartender, caterer,
server, cashier, customer service, and floor manager.
Wentworth Events Board —
• Active participant in weekly meetings and volunteer for campus activities.
• Promote events throughout campus by spreading awareness to peers.
Green Team —
• Work to achieve an eco-friendly campus through events involving
recycling and educational progr
• Further knowledge concerning green design and LEED certification.
• Manage the club’s financial account and money dispersment on activities.
Student Association for Interior Designers —
• Active volunteer in events and fund-raisers.
• Enthusiastic participant in design conferences and workshops.
Wentworth Institute Of Technology
Selected nominee for the Anglo Donghia Scholarship
Awarded the Fitzgerald Cooperative senior certificate