- + Follow
I live in the Capitol Hill neighborhood in Seattle, WA. I am looking for permanent employment or freelance work and would be excited to learn about new opportunities.
Phone: (206) 696-3521
Smith/Walker Design & Photography – Kent, WA (11/2009 – Present)
Currently a designer as well as the sole in-house illustrator and html/CSS web programer at an independent multi-media design firm.
- Develop and maintain company identities across multiple platforms.
- Design magazine Ads, point of purchase displays, trade booths, Banners/posters, product catalogs, and product packaging.
- Maintain all web based presences for customers including full website construction/revisions and updates, electronic mailers, web banner ads and flash ads.
- Spend time with clients on the phone, in person as well as maintaining a strong line of communication through email to establish a high level of confidence and clarity in regards to details and progress of their projects.
Firehouse Performing Arts Center – Bellingham, WA (11/2008 – Present)
- Illustrated and created final screen files for the arts center’s retail T-shirt.
- Designed and Illustrated complete set of patent illustrations for a seating system invention that was pioneered by the performing arts center’s founder.
Western Washington University - Bellingham, WA USA
Bachelor of Arts, Art/Design, 2009
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Illustrator – using primarily pencil, pen, paint to create a range of styles from photo realistic, technical images to surreal graphic characters and mindscapes.
- Illustrator/designer – produce original works of art to incorporate into design projects to enhance visual communication and aesthetic value.
Western Washington University
- Art/Design-Major Business Administration-Minor Art & Graphic Design / Business Administration
- 2004 - 2008
I got an Art/Design degree as I took a major concentration in graphic design but didn't enter the Graphic Design senior program and rounded out the end of my degree in art. I also received a minor in Business Administration along side my major.