I going into my 8th year as owner and CD of Studio CAP, a full service design studio. Please view my samples here, or visit http://studiocap.dynalias.com, to get an idea of some work I've completed for clients. For a detailed insight, I encourage you to contact me for a meeting so that we can talk about your needs, and review my work.
I have many years experience completing everything print and most things interactive. Let's explore how we can benefit you and your clients.
January 2002 - Present
• Client list includes, but not limited to: Eastman School of Music, Pillowtec Health, The Balance Point, Oser Press, Rochester General Health System, Off-Monroe Players, Lakeside Prebyterian Church, Magellan Inc., Victor Health Associates, Rochester Clay Works, Tessellations, and Xerox.
• Work with clients to fulfill their visual and textile design needs.
• Design corporate identities, brochures, print advertisements, and posters.
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of the project including print production while maintaining relationships with print vendors, choosing media and reviewing proofs.
• Consult with clients with custom seamstressing needs, purchase fabric, and complete textile projects; furniture cushion coverings, custom garments and accessories, decorative items, and much more.
October 2008 - July 2009
• Conceptualize and design all advertising and sales support collateral; business cards, print ads, brochures, trade show posters, property signs, and specialty stationery items.
• Manage and coordinate print production; preparing files, choosing media, reviewing proofs, and ensuring jobs proper completion.
Eastman School of Music
January 2007 - May 2008
• Work with internal clients on a daily basis to fulfill their visual design needs.
• Design outdoor, print, direct mail and web advertisements.
• Design brochures, catalogs, informational mailings, web sites and business cards.
• Manage and coordinate print project production including building and maintaining relationships with print vendors, choosing media and reviewing proofs to maintain high quality standards of printed material.
Electronic Mechanical Artist
October 2005 - December 2006
• Design print collateral using input from clients including direct mailers, advertisement flyers, and web advertising and site development.
• Take ownership of design projects from Art Directors to ensure completion. Process included layouts, text treatments, image research and placements, and production.
• Polish files to maintain premier quality standards.
• Prepare files for production; print and electronic.
January 2000 - November 2004
• Created custom multimedia courseware for clients such as Accor, Adobe and Gateway for a variety of topics such as The Rules of Golf for the PGA.
• Worked directly with clients to create branded graphics and integrate them into existing interactive products for clients internal use.
• Built and maintained relationships with clients based upon my design work for them.
• Created graphics for client review sites, which clients accessed to view design proposals for custom created graphics.
• Designed and developed departmental CIP web site, used to help market services to potential clients.
• Developed and integrated e-learning user interface using Director, Flash, HTML, and XML.
Rochester Institute of Technology
Computer Graphic Design /Graphic Design Instructor
• Formulated a syllabus and educated students interested in learning software useful in the design industry.
• Software covered: Photoshop, Freehand, Director, and QuarkXPress.