- + Follow
Senior Graphic Designer
San Francisco, CA
For the past five-plus years I’ve worked closely with Project Managers, Executives, Ad Agencies, Developers and Designers to create touchscreen apps for national brands.
While I've focused on UI design, I’ve also designed my share of brochures, one-sheets, brand collateral and other last-minute marketing material along the way.
I enjoy solving problems with good design — taking content from its raw form and organizing it in a clean, but engaging way that communicates the message clearly.
Lead Graphic Designer (11-12) :: Sr Designer (09-11) :: Graphic Designer (07-09) :: Jr Designer (06-07)
- I work with our internal Creative team and external advertising agencies to create effective interactive advertising experiences for top household brands.
- I am involved in the concept and design of interactive digital signage solutions.
- Designed and development of promotional video loops using After Effects.
- Cooperation with multiple departments throughout the company to design marketing materials, including: direct mail postcards, print advertising in trade publications, and brochures.
- Exhibition design for industry trade shows.
- Conception and design of marketing materials
- Web design
- User interface design for an academic E-book reader
THE DAILY (2000-04)
Design Chief (02 & 04) :: Layout Designer (00-04)
- Worked under nightly deadlines to design pages for the news, opinion, features, sports and entertainment sections of the newspaper.
- Hired, scheduled, supervised, and managed payroll for the six-person design staff.
- Dealt directly with each section editor to determine design decisions.
University of Washington, School of Art