- + Follow
Volunteer and Freelance Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer and Photographer See my online portfolio at www.coroflot.com/stylechilde
Nike Golf Inspiration Boards
Will Leather Goods 2013 Catalog
Infographic Resume Design
Just recently I started freelancing full time because I knew I was an exceptionally creative and motivated person.
After years of experience I have been able to succeed in many areas of design including: look books, catalogs, print materials, web design, UX/UI, some CSS, storyboards/mood boards, color direction, logo creation, POP designs/packaging, store displays, trim design, trade show marketing materials, signage and retail store merchandising.
Working abroad to help with various community development projects including Ending Child Labor, HIV/AIDS Women’s Leadership Product Design and Photography, and part-time Volunteer Art Director and Youth Leader.
While here I am also assisting with marketing graphics for web and print as well as T-shirt screen-print designs for non-profit events.
Graphic Designer, Photographer, Stylist and Web Developer for Leather Goods Company located in Eugene, Oregon.
Merchandised a large department with sales team
Styled a variety of customer to fit their fashion needs as well as focusing on sales and units per transaction.
Studied fashion and styles.
Fashion CAD renderer for lead in house product developer.
Responsible for all received sample tracking from outside vendors through to production.
Photographed and documented all samples and uploaded them into employer’s database.
Communicate with project staff in house and over seas to maintain costing spreadsheets and tech packs.
Prioritized workloads with multiple daily deadlines.
Project Coordinator for Clearwire Wireless
• Upload documents into Clearvision database.
• Create Excel spreadsheets with competitive deadlines.
• Record all information involved with constructing wireless internet sites.
I work directly with customers to improve their wardrobe and sell them a product.
Mission Statement: PUMA has the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable Sportlifestyle company.
Product Development Department
• Oversee line sheets to make sure everyone in the office is aware of all the styles coming out during a particular month.
• Negotiate with product development team about what styles work and what styles do not work for the season.
• Interpret fashionable ideas to use in the line itself.
Intern in the Design Department
• Organized efficiently and prioritized daily office tasks for my managers and team members.
• Designed board layouts for translating the new lines to upper management for overall approval.
• Recorded all past styles and ideas that would later be used for inspiration and critique with a digital camera.
• Improved a customer’s wardrobe to fit his/her needs.
• Fashioned floor displays along with building actual window displays.