- + Follow
Volunteer and Freelance Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer and Photographer for a small accessories apparel company.
See my online portfolio at www.coroflot.com/stylechilde
West Eugene Wetlands
Nike Golf Inspiration Boards
Will Leather Goods 2013 Catalog
- Beacon of Hope Uganda
- Sep 2013 - Present (3 months)
Working abroad to help with various community development projects including Ending Child Labor, HIV/AIDS Women’s Leadership Product Design and Photography, and part-time Volunteer Art Director and Youth Leader.
While here I am also assisting with marketing graphics for web and print as well as T-shirt screen-print designs for non-profit events.
Graphic Designer/Product Developer for Nike Golf & Will Leather Goods
- Spirit Leatherworks
- Feb 2010 - Aug 2013 (3 years 6 months)
Graphic Designer, Photographer, Stylist and Web Developer for Leather Goods Company located in Eugene, Oregon.
- Macy's West
- Oct 2009 - Feb 2010 (4 months)
Merchandised a large department with sales team
Styled a variety of customer to fit their fashion needs as well as focusing on sales and units per transaction.
Studied fashion and styles.
Assistant Product Developer
- Ellington handbags
- Aug 2009 - Oct 2009 (2 months)
Fashion CAD renderer for lead in house product developer.
Responsible for all received sample tracking from outside vendors through to production.
Photographed and documented all samples and uploaded them into employer’s database.
Communicate with project staff in house and over seas to maintain costing spreadsheets and tech packs.
Prioritized workloads with multiple daily deadlines.
- Powder River Development Services LLC
- Feb 2009 - Aug 2009 (6 months)
Project Coordinator for Clearwire Wireless
• Upload documents into Clearvision database.
• Create Excel spreadsheets with competitive deadlines.
• Record all information involved with constructing wireless internet sites.
- Oct 2008 - Jun 2009 (8 months)
I work directly with customers to improve their wardrobe and sell them a product.
Mission Statement: PUMA has the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable Sportlifestyle company.
- Dream Designs
- Aug 2007 - May 2008 (9 months)
Product Development Department
• Oversee line sheets to make sure everyone in the office is aware of all the styles coming out during a particular month.
• Negotiate with product development team about what styles work and what styles do not work for the season.
• Interpret fashionable ideas to use in the line itself.
- Think Marketing
- 2008 - 2008
- Kenneth Cole Productions
- Feb 2006 - May 2006 (3 months)
Intern in the Design Department
• Organized efficiently and prioritized daily office tasks for my managers and team members.
• Designed board layouts for translating the new lines to upper management for overall approval.
• Recorded all past styles and ideas that would later be used for inspiration and critique with a digital camera.
- Gap Inc.
- May 2005 - Aug 2005 (3 months)
• Improved a customer’s wardrobe to fit his/her needs.
• Fashioned floor displays along with building actual window displays.
Portland Community College
- Graphic Design
- 2009 - 2010
Fashion Institute of Technology
- Bachelors Degree in Merchandise Management Product Development
- 2004 - 2008