- + Follow
My website http://www.suavekoleksydesigns.com/
Currently working on freelance projects, I welcome all jobs big or small.
Most current work - Retail
Seeking a challenging and a rewarding position as a Designer and to become part of a team allowing me to execute my skills, passion, experience and talent in a professional environment.
Versatile across a wide spectrum of design disciplines:
Light Metal & Jewelry
and many more
- Computer Skills: 3D StudioMax,, CNC (Shopbot Routers), SolidWorks, Photo Shop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office
*Bella Group Design, Coppell, TX June 2008 - October 2010
- Managing all aspects of design development and requirements, including revisions, modifications, rapid prototyping, schedules, budget, and materials.
- Team planning and brainstorming sessions with sales, marketing and manufacturing staff setting business goals, and objectives.
- Managing all in-house graphic modifications, layout and publishing, maximizing sales, profits and marketing potential.
- Understand and interprets RFP’s (Request for Proposal) into successful product.
- Create concept drawings as a visual aid for presentation and sales purposes.
- Development of 2D and 3D complex drawings, and implementing the use of new materials and technologies.
- Assist with engineering approvals and final production release.
- Designing and developing custom solutions for shopping centers, trade shows, environments, interiors with matching fixtures and accessories.
- Enhance client’s identity by implementing creative and original design solutions through graphics, textures, shapes and colors for best exposure among competition.
*JACOBS Carter & Burgess - Denver, CO - Dallas, TX July 2007 - June 2008
Environmental Graphic Designer
Effectively analyze, evaluate and create wayfinding system and/or branding solutions for Banks, Airports and Retail sectors.
- Developing Wayfinding to improve the aesthetic image.
- Designing solutions for pedestrian and vehicular orientation for best traffic circulation.
- Creating documentation for clients; location plans, message schedule and design intent schematics.
*PUSH display group - Broomfield, CO 2006- March 2007
- Responsible for the complete design and documentation package of
- Team planning with sales, marketing and manufacturing staff.
- Development of 2D and 3D renderings, complex drawings, and
implementing the use of new materials and technologies.
- Managing design modifications, rapid prototyping, schedules, budgets, graphics, layout and publishing.
*Art Institute of Colorado, CO Graduated March 2006
Bachelor of Arts, Industrial Design Technology
Advance course - Redesigning ticket stands and
backdrop for Denver's International Airport
Achievements - Dean's Honor Roll.
- Portfolio Par Excellence.
- 2005 Industrial Design Student Art Show:
Category - Rendering/Graphics, 1st Place.
- TA in SolidWorks.
*Art Institute of Seattle, WA Graduated June 2004
Associate of Applied Arts, Industrial Design Technology
Internship- Honda sponsored clay modeling project, developing concepts and quarter scale Chavant model of the Honda S2000
- Freelance Examples
SEBAGO - Rendered up some options for store fixtures
J Shoes - Designed the look, feel and fixtures for J shoes Flagship store.
Simms - Developing fixture system to flow aesthetically with product.
Timberland - Designing displays for their new GoLite brand.
Mammut - Multi functional fixture that works with different wall systems.
Carter & Burgess - Environmental Graphic Design.
Imaginit - Developing “Smart Frame System” to fit solar panels for quick and easy install.
Sounds True - Designed and build listening stations and table top cd displays.
Carter Design - Redesigning current line of product for a client.
Colorado Clothing Co. - Designing a booth on a budget for their trade show.
Burnsley Hotel - Designing a logo for their restaurant and creating floor plans.
Scaled Architecture - Developing identity, business cards and flyers.
Greg Thompson Productions - Building a collapsible architectural theater model.
Graphics - Creating graphics for a music CD
If you seek an experienced professional to join your team, I hope that you will contact me so that we may discuss your requirements and the contributions that I can bring to your company.
The Art Institute of Colorado
Art Institute of Seattle,
- Portfolio Par Excellence.
- 2005 Industrial Design Student Art Show: Category - Rendering / Graphics, 1st Place.