- + Follow
I have a B.A. in Graphic Design and 10+ years experience in the field. I am looking for a creative position as a graphic designer/production aritst that would allow me to fully utilize my skills and talents. I have experience in publishing and printing environments. I also have a passion for illustrating and creating designs and I am looking for that career opportunity to take me to the next level. I would appreciate the chance to work for a stable and growing company.
* Layout and production of four magazines * Imported text from Word, utilized style sheets, placed ads, designed small ads * Archived files
* Production of Penny Covers, changes, schedules, interacting with editors * Design and production of coloring book pages * Choose and download images from Shutterstock * Prepare images for print by making CMYK black * Use images to create and design patterns
* Application of new style sheets to books using CS5 InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat and also, Quark * Preparing books to make ready for XML conversion
* Designed ads * Processed incoming ads by email and on disk. * Flight-checked ads for problems related to font or image * Printed all ads for newspaper * Archived files * Assisted sales staff
* Designed brochures, flyers, letterheads, envelopes, business cards, logos, etc. * Answered and directed phone calls, took printing orders and account details over the phone and in person * Scheduled print jobs
* Design and page-layout of weekly 56 page magazine * Utilized style sheets and master pages * Designed, flight-checked, and placed ads * Solved font, image and color related problems of printed materials to make ready for press Graduated: Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT * 1995 * BA * Graphic Design