- + Follow
Sverre Wiik Øberg
Industrial designer - Scania Vehicle Interaction
Creative, curious & helpful designer who loves to make simplified, intuitive solutions for all!
Scania Driver Interaction
XPACK Marine Battery System
IntraPURE - public washthorugh
Design Thinking, System Thinking, Smart Products, Business Strategy, Interaction Design
Tv experience - Telenor
Vehicle Driver Interaction - Scania
Hospital Logistic Robotics - Hese Sør-Øst
Mobile Carwash - Lemonwax
Urban Fish & Green house- Urbanfeed
Talent platform - Highered
Save the Planet - Fred Olsen
Vr headset - imerso
Technical Concept Development on Innovative Wave and Wind Renewable Solutions.
- Commercialization: Marketing, Business plan & sales strategy.
- Ideation: Visualization, Concept development, Prototyping.
- Product Development: IP, CAD (SolidWorks) management, construction, purchasing.
- Corporate Strategy: Vision, Identity, communication (web & print)
- Contributes to the design process in the Fred. Olsen Group (Timex, AutoSock, Fobox…).
Professionalizes underlays for Fred. Olsen’s offshore Wind installation vessels.
3D and 2D - Document Control, Script automation, Vault Management.
Concept development of large scale li-ion battery-modules for electric-vehicles and marine Applications (Ships & Ferries).
- Ideation: idea-generation, reasearch, (rapid) prototyping
- Realization: 3D-modelling (Catia) of metal and plastic moulded parts. PLM. Drawings, FMEA
- Strategy: System Design Thinking, SWOT, Product segments, User- studies & senario.
- Presentaion: Layout (templates), branding, logo, marketing
- IP; 3 patents pending.
Collaboration between Bedriftsforbundet, Innovasjon Norway og NTNU;
"To stress the importance and value of good design!"
We were five student who helped eight companies with innovative workshops and design challenges. My projects included:
- FlexiCase - suitcase trolley
- Sperre AS - remote for ROV
- Kleiva Bilverksted - helping aid (seat) for car-mechanics
Working as a construction worker, buliding houses(koier) as a summerjob.
Master Thesis, Intra AS Trondheim 2010 - 20 weeks Concept study of a new type of washthroughs. Included user-studies and -testing, design strategy, ideageneration, concept development, Universal design considerations, 3D modelling (SolidWorks), cardboard mock-ups, 1:1 visual model building and presentation. The thesis resulted in presenting a new product proposal for public places to Intra and Teka.
High School Rotary Exchange Program. YMCA language courses in Japanese.