- + Follow
Sverre Wiik Øberg
Creative, curious & helpful designer who loves to make simple, intuitive and good products/solutions that anyone will enjoy using!
xPack - marine battery container
IntraPURE - washthorugh
s+orm - modular battery
Technical Concept Development. Innovative renewable solutions / technology/ new products mainly within wave and wind energy sector. Includes ideation, structural design engineering, prototyping and patenting. Contributes to the design process in various projects in the Fred. Olsen Group.
Concept development of large scale li-ion battery-modules for electric-vehicles and marine applications.
- Ideation: idea-generation, reasearch, (rapid) prototyping
- Realization: 3D-modelling (Catia) of metal and plastic moulded parts. PLM. Drawings, FMEA
- Strategy: System Design Thinking, SWOT, Product segments, User- studies & senario.
- Presentaion: Layout (templates), branding, logo, marketing
- IP; 3 patents pending.
Collaboration between Bedriftsforbundet, Innovasjon Norway og NTNU;
"To stress the importance and value of good design!"
We were five student who helped eight companies with innovative workshops and design challenges. My projects included:
- FlexiCase - suitcase trolley
- Sperre AS - remote for ROV
- Kleiva Bilverksted - helping aid (seat) for car-mechanics
Working as a construction worker, buliding houses(koier) as a summerjob.
Master Thesis, Intra AS Trondheim 2010 - 20 weeks Concept study of a new type of washthroughs. Included user-studies and -testing, design strategy, ideageneration, concept development, Universal design considerations, 3D modelling (SolidWorks), cardboard mock-ups, 1:1 visual model building and presentation. The thesis resulted in presenting a new product proposal for public places to Intra and Teka.