- + Follow
Creative Designer (786) 908-8602
• 10 plus years’ experience managing product marketing development process for consumer electronics. Designed and developed fans, humidifiers, flashlights, headsets, music dock systems, laptops, military devices, sinks, lavatories, cord management, hand tools, watches, luggage, and soft goods from concept through to successful launch by collaborated effort with cross-functional peers. Which has won Best CES Innovation and Consumer Product of the year Awards.
• Led, conceived and developed new products that was influenced by market function, features sets and desired look focused on standout innovation within the marketplace, retail and resonate with targeted consumers.
• Developed and managed product development market programs across multiple trade channels such as Kmart, Walmart, and Sears’s online and physical retailer space requirements.
• Developed and maintained competitive studies of relevant products and categories for the consumer electronics industry including sleep and relaxation, massage and spa, health and wellness, home repair, tool, travel, automotive and fashion & accessories industry.
• Developed products that was influenced by market performance data such as retail POS, NPD, and Nielsen. This resulted in Alienware M15X, M17X, Lowe’s Gateway Ramp, and 2013 Denon headsets series success.
• Prepared, identified, and delivered presentations to key market customers; Kmart, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Best Buy, Marshalls, Lord and Taylor, Brookstone, Neiman Marcus, QVC, Bloomindale’s, Kohl’s, Zappos, Sears, Amazon, Macy’s and more.
• Monitored and documented market categories performance and increase profit margin opportunities for existing and new product development.
• Stayed aware of new market innovation trends that created opportunities for products, packaging, and merchandising such as the Lowe’s Ramp Program. Proposed a Customizable Ramp for this program. Ramp offered cross merchandise opportunity with outdoor decking panels already being sold in retail for Baby Boomers. Identified missing market opportunity. Gained the interest of entire merchandising team. Lowe’s rolled this program across all stores nationally.
• Developed cutting edge successful retail consumer products such as Dell Alienware M11X, M15X, M17x, Gateway Customizable Ramp System, and durable garage cabinets for Kobalt Tools brand.
• Communicated with partner factories in Asia through emails, videos, meetings and written documentation that included Drawings, CAD models, and Illustrations to meet projects requirements.
• Meets deadlines, self-motivated with strong multi-task capabilities. Demonstrate management skills that manage vendors, and suppliers; factories, prototype makers, marketing. While focused on product to product task such as creating presentations, email blast, catalog and much more.
Founded Bryan Dynamics, Incorporated in 2006. Organized sale channels. Managed Data Feeds. Provides Industrial Designs that expand business. Provided Industrial Design services for a variety of industries, such as consumer electronics, tools, and transportation. Industrial Design services in Strategic Analysis and Planning, Creative Development, Implementation. Formed partnerships with vendors in Asia, US, and Europe. Created operational structures. Registered and formulated business plans, licensing and other operational requirements.
• Recruited, Managed supportive staff.
Dibari, Miami, FL
Office Depot, Miami, FL
Klingg, Miami, FL
Forward Industries, West Palm Beach, FL
Iron Bridge Tools, Boca Raton, FL
Denon, Kansas City, Kansas
Hatch Lighting, Tampa, FL
Movado, New Jersey, New Jersey
Moodform, Miami, FL
Fossil, Richardson, TX
Dell Alienware is a United States computer hardware subsidiary of Dell, Inc. Offers for sale rebadged computer peripherals, such as headsets, computer mice, monitors and keyboards. Developed designs for products for Gaming Division, complementing engineering, marketing, production and sales departments. Worked with ODM and OEM in Asia and USA.
• Lead over 30 projects focused on appearance, functionality, innovation.
The College for Creative Studies (CCS), located in midtown Detroit, strives to provide students with the tools needed for successful careers in the dynamic and growing creative industries. CCS fosters students’ resolve to pursue excellence, act ethically, engage their responsibilities as citizens, and learn throughout their lives. Sponsor Intern, Chrysler, Detroit, MI, 01/06-05/06 American automobile manufacturer headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan. A consolidated subsidiary of Fiat. Developed drawings of designs of a Luxury Sedan that defined beauty and modeled a ¼ scaled clay model. Worked, presented and reviewed design proposals with Chrysler design managers. • Projected featured on Car Design News Sponsor Intern, Michelin, Detroit, MI, 09/05-01/06 Tire manufacturer in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne region of France. Developed drawings of designs of a Tweel wheel and SUV Sedan Crossover for California Marketplace. Modeled, and rendered wheel proposal in Alias. Worked, presented and reviewed design proposals with Michelin executive team. • Awarded Michelin Scholarship Intern, American Iron and Steel Institute, Detroit, MI, 05/05-10/05 Influences public policy, educate and shape public opinion to support strong and sustainable in the U.S. and North American steel industry committed to manufacturing products to meet society’s needs. Developed a Porsche sedan for the year 2020 focused on new mobility and steel usage. Involved in research, and material usage selection for vehicle. Made a ¼ model, CNC milled and presented to media and executive team. • Featured at 2006 NAIAS. • Featured in the Detroit Press & Car Design News. Sponsor Intern, PPG Industries, Detroit, MI, 09/04-01/05 American supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, chemicals, glass, and fiber glass. Developed a pickup truck that utilized plastics through research, sketching, engineering drawing and rendering communication and Build a 1/5 scaled model of concept. Presented, reviewed design proposals with PPG executive team. • Storyboarded a new innovative plastics panel application. Sponsor Intern, Angell Manufacturing, Detroit, MI, 09/03-01/04 Crafted authentic decorative aluminum surfaces that combined innovative visual aesthetics with technology advancements and engineering that reveal customer identity. Developed print patterns for automotive interior decorative trimming for PPG plastic pickup project through research, sketching, engineering drawing and rendering communication. Determined market demand, requirements and style that resonated to target market customers. • Learned the benefits and manufacturing process for decorative trimming. Sponsor Intern, Surface Finishing Council, Detroit, MI, 01/04-05/04 Represents businesses interests, technologists and professionals for surface coating industry. Developed a sport sedan that utilized bright finishes for vehicle exterior, interior and engine bay. Performed research, sketching, drafting, rendering and communication. Presented to Surface Finish Council Executive Team. • Learned and applied bright metal usage in automotive industry. Sponsor Intern, PPG Industries, Detroit, MI, 09/03-01/04 American supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, chemicals, glass, and fiber glass. Developed a SUV that reduced rollover and utilized glass safety advancement. Performed research, sketching, drafting rendering and communication. Presented to PPG Industries Executive Team. Built a 1/5 scale automotive clay model of proposal. • Storyboarded vehicle full structural function.