- + Follow
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
I believe great designs cannot be achieved alone and that a positive studio atmosphere is necessary to produce the best possible work.
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, California
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design | Product Design | GPA 3.45 | 2010
Horizon lamp: Red Dot Design Award, Spark Pro Award, Best of NeoCon Silver Award | 2011
First place in Avatech “Render Us Speechless Contest” | 2010
Work showcased at AAU Annual Spring Show | 2009 and 2010
Computer: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Painter, Alias Studio, Showcase, Rhinoceros, Solidworks, Keyshot, Vellum Graphite, Microsoft Office.
Model Making: Clay, Foam, Fiberglass, Silicon, 3D Prototyping, Laser Cutting, Spray Painting.
Design: Research and Observation, Presentation Boards, Sketching, Hand Rendering.
Other: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Simple Animation, Web Design.
Languages: French, English
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, Tutor | September 2011 to present
• Tutor the following skill sets: Design Drawing, Rhino, Alias, Showcase, Keyshot, Photoshop, Illustrator, Design Research and Research Presentation.
• Help students better understand their assignments and manage their time more efficiently.
• Explain and develop specific skill sets to improve students’ learning and the quality of their work.
Lightbulb Design Studio, San Francisco, Contractor | 2010 to present
• Take preliminary concepts to fully developed specification packages for communication to manufacturers
• Provide accurate 3D data, photorealistic renderings along with dimensioned orthographic drawings.
Peter Stathis & Virtual Studio, San Francisco, Intern and Freelance | 2009 -2011
• Participated in the design of the multi award winning Horizon lamp by Humanscale.
• Collaborated with a team of designers to take a product from conceptualization to production.
Astro Studios, San Francisco, Intern | June 2010 - August 2010
• Worked on a multitude of projects, assisting design teams on all aspects of the design process.
• Researched and prepared documentation, generated exploration drawings, 3D models, orthographic views and digital renderings for client presentations.
• Created functional sketch models for proof of design.
Freelance Designer, San Francisco | 2008 – present
• Create 3D models and renderings with a high level of accuracy.
• Propose a wide variety of composed shots.
• Offer strong artistic skills and knowledge of materials, finishes, and processes.
Conceptual Art, Computer Graphics, Animation, Architecture, Engineering, Psychology, Extreme Sports.
Academy of Art University