- + Follow
Graphic Designer II at GOJO Industries
Trained in both graphic design and illustration, conceptual design is the backbone for all of my work. While having a degree in Visual Communication Design, I use these skills incorporated into my passion of illustration. Currently I hold a position as a Graphic Designer II at GOJO Industries, Inc. where I have improved my abilities in literature collateral, poster design, photography, web design and online banner ads, among others.
Children's & Story Illustrations
• Lead in developing: flyers, brochures, sell sheets, web advertisements,
animated GIFs, posters, trade show graphics, photography and packaging graphics.
• Frequently prepare collateral for printing, along with press checks and proof reviews.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to broaden a global presence in health
and wellness through visual communication.
• Meet strict deadlines daily, while working on multiple projects at once.
• Annual setting, maintenance, and completion of individual and group goals.
• Responsible for entire kitchen operation.
• Ensured clean and efficient meal preparation.
• Maintained adequate inventory of food stocks.
• Cooked a wide variety of menu items, and designed daily specials.
• Managed post-meal cleaning, organizing and closing the kitchen.
• Developed page layouts for text books, as well as linking art and editing images.
• Serviced in proofreading and copy editing.
• Responsible for pre-press and flight checking projects before sending to the printer.
• Meeting strict weekly deadlines on large projects.