- + Follow
UX * Art Direction * Interactive Design
Lead UX Designer, Interactive Art director - web, apps, mobile design. A designer with code. Front end web developer with design. Whatever you want to call it.
Portfolio - Web Design
Problem-solver, colorfully creative. More than 10 years professional experience in interactive design: user experience, web, and art direction. Usability is key. Passionate, self-motivated, and a natural leader, enjoys working in a team or independently.
Adobe Creative Suite
Live Cycle Designer
Plan + Implement
September 2010 - Current: CSG Systems, Chicago IL
Lead User Experience Designer
* Learned Expression Studio, Silverlight, XAML
* Adapted design processes to existing agile development methodologies
* Created prototypes and static comprehensives of enterprise software
* Conducted user and industry research to determine design direction
June 2007 - September 2010: liQuidprint, Lincolnwood IL
Art Director for web development firm.
* Provided art direction for web sites, both internal and external
* Utilized Sr. Art Director's home page design to create art direction for various internal and other miscellaneous pages.
* Developed front-end for various sites utilizing advanced CSS techniques, creating standards-compliant XHTML code.
* Built Flash animations and created widgets by modifying existing Flash components and ActionScript.
* Created logos, illustrations, business cards, banner ads and various other graphic designs.
May 2007: Market Sense, Inc., Burr Ridge IL
Temp web design position at web design and marketing agency.
* Prepared and coded for web, mockups created by Art Director
* Created email blasts and mini websites for use with their proprietary "Marketing Response" system
February 2007: Swanton Video Media, Wheaton IL
Worked with client on-site producing video with Macromedia Flash for efficient web delivery
1999 - 2006: Aardvark Web Design, Hollywood FL
Freelance web and graphic design, operating as Aardvark Web Design.
* Met with clients to pinpoint what the client needed, and developed strategies for implementing solutions
* Successfully managed multiple projects with competing deadlines.
* Collaborated with programmers in designing and implementing user interfaces
* Created websites and graphic work for multiple businesses and industries, including: Corporate, Clothing & Retail, Health & Relationships, Jewelry, Entertainment, Food, Education, Religion, Design
* Created print work, including: Catalogs, business cards, stationery
2005: Yeshiva Toras Chaim, North Miami Beach FL
* Designed and taught ï¿½Survey of Designï¿½ to ninth through twelfth graders
* The class was an introduction to various uses of computers, including basic computer science, graphic design, web design, computer animation and visual effects
2002: Vision Burst, Inc., Hollywood FL
Designer in the Creative Services Department for South Fl marketing agency
* Worked on design projects both internal and external
* Created templates to be used in future website projects
* Continued work on projects started by previous designers
* Designed websites from concept to launch
2004 - 2006: Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale
continued study for Bachelor of Science, Media Arts & Animation
Cumulative GPA: 3.9
2003: Illinois Institute of Art - Schaumburg
began study for Bachelor in Media Arts & Animation
Cumulative GPA: 4.0
Art Institutes International