Experienced , innovative,inventive and passionate designer seeking an opportunity in the fields of Product,Transportation ,Industrial and consumer electronics design
Always interested in working with interesting companies on their design problems on a permanent and freelance basis..
- Masters of Industrial Design (M.Des) From INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (IIT), DELHI (2008-2010)
• Collage Design got shortlisted in best 10 entries National Level for “Collage the Maruti Suzuki Swift Contest 2012”
• The Concept “PORTABLE URINAL” Won Second Prize in “GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT 2010 conducted by the Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT KHARAGPUR (http://www.ecell-iitkgp.org/winners_env.php)
• The Electric Vehicle concept “TURTLE “ got shortlisted in Best 10 entries National Level for SIAM ( Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers ) Automotive Design Challenge “MOBILITY FOR INDIAN YOUTH 2016” .Model Displayed in Auto EXPO 2010 (http://www.siamautostyle.in/previous-event.html)
• Concept chair got shortlisted in National Level for STAINLESS INNOVATION AWARD in FURNITURE & GARDEN category organized by JSL (formerly JINDAL STAINLESS) (http://www.stainlessinnovationawards.com/result-declared.html)
• Third Semester Project “MOTORCYCLE AMBULANCE FOR VILLAGES IN RURAL INDIA” Sponsored By ROYAL ENFIELD MOTORCYCLES Ltd Chennai, INDIA. The Project was displayed in AUTO EXPO 2010 in Delhi.
• The concept “WHEELCHAIR ASSISTANCE “entered finals in “ET & OK PLAY Plastic Design Contest 09” (http://okplaydesigncontest.economictimes.com/result.html)
• Two out of the 10 Best Selected entries in UMO [Ussabilitymatters.org] – Global bad Design Identification Forum 2008 (http://www.usabilitymatters.org/?p=bad-design-showcase)
• Graphics Designed on Helmet, is being produced my ERGO HELMETS Ltd. The emotive word used was - MEAN. Design presented in IASDR [International Association of Societies of Design Research], Seoul, Korea 2009, by Prof. Amitoj Singh, IIT Delhi.
I work as a Product Designer for Zen Technologies Ltd, Hyderabad,India with 3+ years of experience. The company is a Defense Solution provider since 1994.
I completed my Masters of Industrial Design (M.Des) From INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (IIT), DELHI (2008-2010).
I also have passion for photography and love to capture the true moments of life.
I am also into design for elderly, where the focus is on products specially designed to cater the needs of elderly and differentially able people.
I love doing freelance as it pushes my limits to face new challenges. I have successfully completed over 12+ freelance jobs with include 1:1 Working Prototype ,Concept Design, ,Product Development,New technology suggestion etc..
Projects by TINTON ABRAHAM