- + Follow
Todd (Pickrell) Hilgert
Toy Designer at Laser Pegs
Thesis: Sustainable Storage
- Laser Pegs Ventures LLC
- Feb 2013 - Present (10 months)
Toy designer and developer at a company leading innovation in the construction toy market.
- Kohl's Department Stores
- Oct 2012 - Jan 2013 (3 months)
- Lynk, Inc.
- Jan 2012 - Apr 2012 (3 months)
Product design and development for the home storage and organization market. Duties included sketching and ideation, prototyping and physical sketch modeling, 3D CAD modeling of products and packaging, and preparing information packages for manufacturing.
- The University of Kansas Libraries Center for Digital Scholarship
- Dec 2009 - Dec 2011 (2 years)
Digitization of print materials for online publishing, image correction for aged documents, verification of publisher’s copyright policies, and submitting materials to KU’s digital repositories
- Scott Winer Productions, LLC
- Sep 2008 - Dec 2011 (3 years 3 months)
Logos and branding, podcast album art creation, and web design projects
- The Adventures of Little Scottie
- Oct 2008 - Dec 2010 (2 years 2 months)
Illustrated and developed a popular bi-weekly comic strip published in The University Daily Kansan and online
- Jun 2008 - Aug 2008 (2 months)
Worked in the frozen foods department. Stock, customer service, cashier. Summer position.
- St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- May 2004 - Dec 2007 (3 years 7 months)
Responsible for data entry, filing, laminating, printing in the Nurse Staffing Office
University of Kansas School of Design & Urban Planning
- BFA Industrial Design
- 2005 - 2011