Proven ability to plan/execute strategic resolutions to customer concerns. Accustomed to taking full responsibility for the complete delivery of a project. Hands on experience working with large-scale corporate clients and managing large budgets. Able to think calmly and act rationally in crisis situations with multitask skills. Business-oriented leader equipped with over 12 years of experience overseeing successful marketing and advertising operations.
Antonio P. Williams
6029 Quitman Trail Raleigh, NC 27610
Home: (919) 229-4593 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proven ability to plan/execute strategic resolutions to customer concerns. Accustomed to taking full responsibility for the complete delivery of a project. Hands on experience working with large-scale corporate clients and managing large budgets. Able to think calmly and act rationally in crisis situations with multitask skills.
03/ 2012 – Current – Freelance, Raleigh, NC
• Deign and develop web pages and web graphics for local companies.
• Design logos, pages layout and packages design.
10/ 2008 – 2/2012 – Sparrow Media, Inc, RTP, NC
• Guide the creative process and the creative team - overseeing jobs from concept to completion.
• Managing projects to ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
• Art direct and manage technical partners, freelancers and other vendor relationships.
1/2004 – 6/2008 -- The News & Observer, Raleigh, NC
SR. AD DESIGNER/CREATIVE TEAM
• Design advertisement for clients and serve on the creative team.
• Managed prepress/film outputting, billboard design, magazine layout, Newspaper ads.
5/2001 – 10/2003 -- Graphics Ink, Inc, Durham, NC
SR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER /WEB DESIGNER
• Consultant for GlaxoSmithKline new package design and name change.
• Web design, logos design for new product, corporate ID package, packages design.
12/1999 – 2/2001 -- I-Sun Networks, Inc, Morrisville, NC
• Designed and produced multiple, high quality on-line graphics.
• Interface design for new web borrows, Web design for over 100 + universities.
1/1996 – 11/1999 -- Securities Education Institute, Durham, NC
• Supervise graphics team, designed high quality web site for clients.
• Supervise advertisement and budget plans.
WAKE TECH. COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Raleigh, NC, 1998
Certificate in Web Site Design and Publishing – DHTML and XML.
Living Arts College @ SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS, Raleigh, NC, 1998
Certificate in Computer Graphic Design.
NORTH CAROLINA A & T STATE UNIVERSITY, Greensboro, NC, 1994
Bachelor of Arts, Major in Visual & Performing Arts (Design).