I am a graphic artist with experience in print, web and billboard design. I have a record of success producing memorable. marketing campaigns and materials while ensuring messages are compelling and tailored to target markets. Prior experience includes creation of promotional materials, billboards and marketing campaigns for over 250 health care facilities across the U.S, as well as work for Marriott . Has produced creative and influential work in over 600 publications including a full-page ad in the Boston Globe.
- 2006-2010 Lee University Cleveland, Tennessee
- B.A. in Communications (Advertising Emphasis)
- Cumulative Grade Point Average: 3.53
- Dean’s List Fall 2008
- Life Care Centers of America
- - Director of Graphic design for the Lee University Photography Club.
- Nominated for Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges 2009-2010.
- 2nd place winner for artwork in the 2009 Lee University Alpha Chi Annual Academic Showcase.
- Honorable mention in a 2008 photography contest conducted by Popular Photography Magazine.