- + Follow
When you need catchy ideas.
Logos and Identity
Layout and Publication
Bachelor of Arts, Studio Art
Bachelor of Science, Marketing
University of Maryland – Honors Program, Dean’s List
Robert H. Smith School of Business – Freshman Fellows Program, Design and Innovation in Marketing Fellow, Research Fellow
College Park, MD
Expected Graduation May 2011 Cumulative GPA: 3.92
• American Marketing Association, College Park Chapter
Executive Board, Creative Ad Designer
Interactive Promo Materials
Reports and presentations
All print collateral
• Knowledge Kinetics
Design and content generation for an interactive, PDF-based newsletter for Citigroup marketing executives
• Unwind! Magazine
• Research Fellowship, R.H. Smith School of Business
Formal presentation of analysis & findings
Focus group organization and moderation
• Undergraduate Graphics Specialist - Department of Transportation Services, University of Maryland
• Regression analysis
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, FrontPage; Minitab; Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash.
• Native speaker of Russian, some French.
NOTE: This is a partial compilation. Please contact me for full resume.
University of Maryland
2011 AMA Student Marketer of the Year Nominee, College Park collegiate chapter